News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

~Lemon Heads Discussion~

Started by Lemon Heads, August 17, 2010, 02:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lemon Heads

Read if you are already a Clan Mod/Admin:
Being a Mod or Admin in my clan ~Lemon Heads~ gives a lot of responsibility.  When you are not a clan mod/admin, if you wish to report a clan rule breaker, you need proof of a video or a picture that you send to me and i will look over. When you are a clan Mod/Admin, you do not need this proof. You just need a reason and the players username that you saw breaking the rules, then you let me know about it. And i will ban that person because i trust my Admins/Mods and they do not need proof.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to become a mod/admin in my clan - THEN READ!! :
So, you've decided you want to be a Moderator or Admin for ~Lemon Heads~? :)

Being a Moderator for my clan takes more then just knowing me well, giving clan members items and respecting everyone. There are other things that shows me that you are a mod or admin in my eyes.

Just like an actual AllGoFree Moderator/Admin, I require that all my mods and admins use punctuation and no chat talk like "u","2","c",etc. Being a mod/admin for my clan takes responsibility, and resembles a real job, so don't treat it like a walk in the park.

Whenever a player asks to be a mod/admin for me, it makes me sigh. I almost never make players mods or admins who ask to be one. This just decreases your chances greatly. Being a mod/admin for everyone should come naturally, and I or one of my staff will come to you. It doesn't matter how long you've been in the clan, or how high a level you are, but it doesn't mean you can't impress me. Usually when people are trully qualified to be a mod or admin for me, i will spot them out easily.

To be a mod or admin for me you have to know a lot about our clan. I will even test you  before i make you a mod or admin, and if you get more then one question wrong, i will be leaning towards a no.

If you do all these things, you will naturally, be contacted by me, Overtthebig, or Mr. J.
Join my clan (Lemon Heads) today!Learn more here ---->http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,7456.0.html<---

(**Display profile picture made by brianc***)

^Banner made by Drunk Mario^

^Banner made by Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX^

mr riot

LOL i just joined this clan and i have to say... this is a very well and through threw clan i am glad to be apart of it.

Regards

Thehate
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Drunk Mario

Hmm.. Your own staff system within a clan.. Sweet!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

you leak red

Lemon Heads

;D Lol, thanks Drunk Mario and Thehate.  ;)
And You Leak Red, just sign up on our page if you want.  :D
Join my clan (Lemon Heads) today!Learn more here ---->http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,7456.0.html<---

Deathtron55

I think you leak red is another account of one of my members...
  ~TReVoR

Lemon Heads

:)
If you guys have any questions message me.
:)

Rivin X

You pretty much just copied what Bill wrote on "how to become a player moderator" > http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2579.msg18579.html#msg18579 . plagiarism is not a good thing! nice page anyways.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect