News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

AGF Staff gone Crazy!

Started by Deathtron55, August 09, 2010, 01:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathtron55

Once upon a time...
In worldscape...
There was an evil hacker named Eon9
He put capes on all the mods and admins that said "kick me"
Then gave mod powers to his noobish minions...
After a while the minions were all kicking the good guys and one mod rose up and defeated Eon9.
This was none other than Tinyyoshi!
Afterwards Eon9 ran away crying for his mommy...
  ~Written by TReVoR

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Deathtron55 on August 09, 2010, 01:44:53 PM
Once upon a time...
In worldscape...
After a while the minions were all kicking the good guys and one mod rose up and defeated Eon9.
  ~Written by TReVoR
Dude, Eon was a nice person. "crying for his mommy" Yeah, you've losted 1 respect of me. One personal respect not the forums respect.

black viper

Quote from: Deathtron55 on August 09, 2010, 01:44:53 PM
Once upon a time...
In worldscape...
  ~Written by TReVoR
yeah lol he was a nice personn
~matt

Sora

Woo, Tinyyoshi saves the day again! I'm a hero!
Although I've never met this "Eon9" person, and from
what everyone says, I think you should give people a chance.
I would love to meet him.  :P

black viper

hahaha,tiny do you think you could  help me get back on allgofree?
~matt

Kryptonite

I say coleshot woulda done it but whatever.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

wouter

Yes, james was a nice person.. I really enjoyed the times with him. Especially when we I was high and he drunk, and than we came on the idea to glitch lumby with easter bunnies. So he spawned heaps of bunnies :D Than, when you teled to lumby, you lagged out. When you logged it, you couldn't play cause you kept lagging out the game. It was epic. Hahaha <3

Deathtron55

I guess I should've gotten to know him I only knew he was a hacker but I will learn to not judge so quickly.
I'm sorry Eon.
  ~TReVoR

Coleshot1

*Reads story* "Lolwut?" o_O

Yeah.. Eon was gone long before Tinyyoshi was a moderator.
And, "Coleshot1 would've done" what? "Go away eon"?

Apparently, I was one of the only mods/staff eon9 didn't hate. But, be that as it may, I'm not saying anything good about him. He was a hacker who did whatever he wanted. I don't respect him at all after the things he's done.
There isn't any need to talk about him any more.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

brianc

Hello,

Nice story, Tinyyoshi is a great moderator though.

I'm sure he would of done the job.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Drunk Mario

Everyone thinks james was Evil and mean.. He was if you disrespected him. I bet NONE of you (except caponer) actually got to know him good. He's a really nice guy, he just doesn't like it when people don't respect him. yes he was a hacker but still. NONE of you should be talking.

Now drop the subject about him and just comment on the story.

As others has said Tinyyoshi probably didn't even play then.. So it wouldn't be him.. I think it would've been Sean (Con1887) because he does wonders.. and impresses everyone with how he deals with certain issues. (that's why he's head of the staff.)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Coleshot1

I'm not sure what Bill's opinion on Eon9 is, but I still think he would have done it. Bill is one of AGF's legends, after all. Sean and Jeremy(trini) are awesome too, of course.

And I didn't mean he was a bad person, I just didn't like what he's done to some players. I know he's done good too, like recovering accounts and fixing pures. He even told me he thought about "Joining the good side".

Anyways, hard to not talk about this, considering the actual topic doesn't make much sense.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Bill

Quote from: Coleshot1 on August 17, 2010, 12:50:06 AM
I'm not sure what Bill's opinion on Eon9 is, but I still think he would have done it. Bill is one of AGF's legends, after all. Sean and Jeremy(trini) are awesome too, of course.

And I didn't mean he was a bad person, I just didn't like what he's done to some players. I know he's done good too, like recovering accounts and fixing pures. He even told me he thought about "Joining the good side".

Anyways, hard to not talk about this, considering the actual topic doesn't make much sense.

Would have done what? The best way to sum up the whole "Eon9 Era" is stupid and annoying. All it was was a waste of time and it made people angry. "Eon9" was all bluff anyways. But I'll tell you one thing. I was never going to bank all my items or log out anytime he logged in. Eon9 was a nothing, and always will be a nothing. He shouldn't even be a relevant factor to talk about.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Coleshot1

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 09, 2010, 10:40:55 PM
I say coleshot woulda done it but whatever.
Whatever he meant.
And yeah, me neither. Didn't insult him or whatever, but I wasn't afraid of him either.. Nothing he could do.. Kill me, big deal.

But anyways, I'm surprised this topic hasn't been locked. I mean, I don't know how to comment on that story... I'll try.

"Awesome Yoshi, you're the best!"

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Coleshot1 on August 17, 2010, 06:47:47 PM
But anyways, I'm surprised this topic hasn't been locked.
You right it should be. This story is just basically discussing about Eon9 which as Bill said he should NOT even be a relevant factor in this topic/Forums. I suggest that no one speak ANYMORE of that topic AT ALL. I guarantee you will receive some sort of punishment.

@ Deathtron55

You may make another story if you wish but Please leave the (eon9) part out. Of course you may still make stories and stuff, and we areant punishing you, we just don't need this Forum getting out-of-hand from that topic.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall