News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

A few flaws that I've noticed.

Started by overtthebig, August 08, 2010, 10:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overtthebig

Ok, why can't you open doors or climb stairs or talk to half the people? I think you should fix that. Plus, you should get exp in ::funpk not just for mage. Idk, it's kinda dumb without these things.

Brain:  "Hey guys this is Brian! Just made this new acc!!"
Overtthebig:  "Why is the username Brain?"
Brain:  "Crap!!  I spelled my name wrong!!"
Overtthebig:  "Lmao."

Bill

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Joker

First of all...Blitz will include every single thing that you wish and the topic was talking about.
Second thing: You can increase the height by doing ::hhhh (The height you want).
I hope i helped. :)

Pride

I think there's a reason why you don't get combat XP in the wildy... Why would there be pures if you get XP?  :-X And you can't talk to half the people, simply because you don't have to. Why should you need to open doors when you can noclip with //walkthroughwalls as ~Michael~ said? And why should there be ladders if you can use ::hhhh (Number of height level wanted) at your own will? I think this is good enough of an answer for you.

black viper

~matt

Drunk Mario

Doors areant necessary for your health so there is NO need for them. :o Looks like someone needs to talk to more people to get his grammar to 99.. ???

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall