News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

A man hit a 126 on me!!!!

Started by pulverizer26, October 21, 2008, 02:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pulverizer26

I was training range and than a man hit a 126 on me. I dont even have 126 health! >:( Someone needs to fix this!!

Zack

This happens alot so don't think your alone. When you range or mage any monster this glitch happens, and I don't think Ryan can do anything about it since he's coding so much for Blitz :D

Chaoslancex

lol that is true it has happen to alot of players well its kinda weird an true it might no be fixable but we can deal wiht it.

Chaos.

matty300

I KNOW THIS IS ANNOYING HOPE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ON BLITZ!
I'm back, and better than ever!

Pking is a dieing cause! Like an animal going extinct, save it!

Matty300

Zack

Please don't post in all caps, thank you  ;)

~Vista X

Chaoslancex

hmm that is true writing in caps is a nono

please refer to reading the rules thx.

Chaos.

Petey

I don't think Ry, will look forward to this issue, because as the others said, Ry must be working alot on Blitz. And as Vista said, it happens to a lot of people. I'm not sure, if that issue will be fixed.

-Petey

P - E - T - E - Y     1 - 3 - 3 - 7
The one and only, official, Petey.

xxgenocidexx

This is a pretty big problem in the game... oddly i like it because it is slightly funny and keeps you on your feet, BUT i think this problem will be fixed soon or at least eventually. Anyways Ry please keep up the good work you too Jeremy and please stop making these threads we all know it's a problem. (Though it is funny.)

~Genocide

hetfield

Quote from: pulverizer26 on October 21, 2008, 02:18:11 PM
I was training range and than a man hit a 126 on me. I dont even have 126 health! >:( Someone needs to fix this!!

The first time this happened to me, it was hilarious. But I never had a 126 hit on me....
The highest was an 87, which instantly killed me.
Anyways, it is a big problem to rangers, but we have to play with it until Ryan finds time to fix it.
Hi! In the game, I am SAS Officer (Im not british).
I like Metallica, as shown by my name.

Bill

This won't be fixed, as Zack has mentioned, Ryan's full intention at the moment is programming Blitz so this won't be tended to.

Quote from: hetfield on May 13, 2009, 09:16:43 PM
The first time this happened to me, it was hilarious. But I never had a 126 hit on me....
The highest was an 87, which instantly killed me.
Anyways, it is a big problem to rangers, but we have to play with it until Ryan finds time to fix it.

Please read the date before posting on topics.

~Topic Locked - Old topic.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........