News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

black spear kp

Started by dcrain, August 07, 2010, 09:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcrain

i'm an idiot. i let my friend borrow my black spear kp and now he wont give it back. can anyone help? his name is my rarez nfs and i think he has a lv 3 acc named accept trade. i think the spear is on the lvl 3 acc because i saw it, though im not positive that is his acc. i think it is because it was wearing green cream robes, tri jester and scarf, as well as my spear. and that is what his acc is always wearing. anyone, please help.

dcrain

i found out that accept trade isnt my rarez nfs's other acc. so either he traded him the spear, or accept trade has his own. that would mean my rarez nfs most likely still has my spear.

Drunk Mario

well, that's a bit of a scam. It's YOUR fault for trading it to him and now you've learned your lesson, right? (only trust very close friends)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

dcrain

ya i know...i just want to get it back :(

Omri

Lmao, Dude..It was your own fault for trusting him, I mean..Be more cautious when it comes too stuff like that.

vascro

i know bro...i wish i hadnt. if anyone wants to help me out, be my guest. and i guess ill buy another one if anyone is selling. name your price, idk how much it is. all i know is its rare.

Omri

I might be able too hook you up, I'll try bro.

dcrain

alright thanks man. if you can, ill be like your BEST FRIEND lol. what is your name in game?

Vee Dub

To go a bit off topic, You can never trust someone 100% Over the internet. It's totally you're responsibility for you're items. That's why there called You're items.

I might have some spares you can have, Add me, My username is jake.

Omri

Quote from: dcrain on August 08, 2010, 05:23:19 PM
alright thanks man. if you can, ill be like your BEST FRIEND lol. what is your name in game?
Mage Omri, But try too catch me when i'm not afking lol.

dcrain

alright, thanks mage omri and jake, you guys are awesome. i added you and will be in game during the days mostly, at least until the 23rd. after that, ill be on in afternoons.