News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

New Administrator!

Started by Jeremy, August 06, 2010, 07:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

We're happy to announce that we've decided to promote Chaoslancex to AllgoFree Administrator! Don't forget to congratulate him when you see him, not like you can miss him with his new shiny gold crown!

Welcome to the team buddy, welcome. 8)
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Omri

OScar, Congratulations bro, You epically deserved this!

X

GRATZ GREAT UR ADMIN NO ONE CARES. Just kidding Oscar, I think you will do a great job with your powers and be a great AGF Admin! You really deserved it :)

Joker

Coleshot1

Congratzz! I figured you wouldn't get Admin until Blitz came out, since Jeremy said there'd be new admin spots. Guess you got it early. =9

Sadly, people were more concerned with the new Moderator position than you being an Admin. -.-

Also, I heard you don't have all your admin commands yet? Are you still missing ::unban? XD
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Coleshot1 on August 06, 2010, 07:47:17 PM
Congratzz! I figured you wouldn't get Admin until Blitz came out, since Jeremy said there'd be new admin spots. Guess you got it early. =9

Sadly, people were more concerned with the new Moderator position than you being an Admin. -.-

Also, I heard you don't have all your admin commands yet? Are you still missing ::unban? XD

Thank you Guys! I Won't Let you Down!

And Coleshot1 The Unban Was From my Mini Admin powers lol, Not From Full Admin. XD

Sora

Congratulations Oscar, I know you'll use your new powers to do the right thing :p.

Drunk Mario

Congratulations Oscar! You have always done a good job and you certainly deserve that position! Congrats again!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pride

Congrats bro. You really do deserve it. And as quote from Will Smith... Good Job.

sup zezima

Gratz, you were a really good mod, now admin! gratz again.
♥☺☻ â,,¢Â§ÃœÃ¾ Žâ,¬Å½!M∀â,,¢ ☻☺♥

gf blitz

Vee Dub

Congratulations Oscar. I really hope you do well and have a long run.

gomes97

CONGRATZ OSCAR. and goood luck i think u a nice mod!!!!

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

elgnral_rs

gratz my friend gratz oscar :)

and i know u will do good job

ahmed. :) *_*

Wild

Quote from: gomes97 on August 08, 2010, 06:15:46 AM
CONGRATZ OSCAR. and goood luck i think u a nice mod!!!!
xD he was already a mod hes now a admin.
gratz oscar!

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

TheBeatles

Congratz Chaos youve been a mod for worldscape for a really long time and i think you deserve this position