News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

maddy do not respond on my posts.....

Started by serguy3, October 20, 2008, 11:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

ok you know what heres where this stupid saying comes in hand if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all :) rule applys nicely on this post.

ps: maddy i think you can see in the course of one day i now strongly dislike you. i prefer to stop this fighting DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TODO WITH RESPONDING TO MY POSTS........             

sincerly, serguy3
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

maddy

to bad you can not and will not tell me what to do because i strongly dislike you and i know alot of people that also dislike you because you are selfish and do not listen to any rules soo i am going to post on you tpoics if i wan't to you you cannotstop me.
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Zack

This post has nothing to do with WorldScape and belongs in the "Off Topic" also deal with personal problems through PM and stop this spamming nonsense
~Vista X

maddy

yes sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ~maddymoplopper~

Ron

Serguy,
Your topics are irrelevant to the board. Please look at what board you're in before you post. And threads like this are very useless. It is very rude to tell someone not to post in their threads. I would recommend you apologize to Maddy, as you probably hurt her feelings by this post. Please don't make threads like this anymore.

Thanks,

Ronster the Monster
Loading signature...

maddy

yes you did hurted my feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(

Chaoslancex

really ppl take it somewhere else (OUt side  ;))

a mod should do something about this post..

Banjo Hick

hey serguy3 ( more like missb***h3 ) u are mean and weird and u should appolmogize to "maddy" and realize that she might be mean to u but thats life noobsy. ::)

Mod Katie

You should PM her if you have a problem with the way she's acting toward you. Not make a topic about it.