News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

football turning into soccer.......:0

Started by serguy3, October 20, 2008, 05:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

:'( ppl we now half to have like 20 pounds of pads................ ok thats not right....... if we're ganna be wusses lets just slap some short shorts that are realy tight on and kick a ball down a field into a gole.....x[  >:( i mean we half to have our helmets pumped up to where our heads are demented >.<  well............. i guess we will half to slide tackle instead on tackling................    and have 40 year olds say no goal no goal........... =[
ps: read all my posts! i wanna be a higher lev poster!  :D   

serguy3 ftw :D             pss: posing off on maddy ftw  :D =c new face =]
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

maddy

okay first of all soccer is not a wussy sport so do not call it that....and that hurts me.....and football players get to wear pads soccer players don't we break bones more than you plp do so i would shut up and stop copying my subject and get your own dang topic to talk about because this is by far the stupidiest post ever and copied me.....ps:-.-
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Ron

I think this should be in the "Off Topic" section of the forums. This is not related to WorldScape, so this is not the right thread. It's ok, we all learn from our mistakes though. :D

Thanx

Ron Ponce de Leon (Gotta love that name lol..)
;D
Loading signature...

Zack

I think Serguy and Maddy should read the forum rules before posting anymore because of Serguy repling to posts with new topics and Maddy just being random lol ::)

maddy

lolz a little weird I know. :)

Banjo Hick

ok this is completly at random, so u play probably d-team soccer and u probably whiegh like 800 pounds
            ps: look up fox valley strikers on google then look up tri-city chargers
                 on google compare noobsy

Ry60003333

Quote from: banjo hick on October 21, 2008, 10:44:16 PM
ok this is completly at random, so u play probably d-team soccer and u probably whiegh like 800 pounds
            ps: look up fox valley strikers on google then look up tri-city chargers
                 on google compare noobsy
These isn't anything wrong with what sports people do/don't enjoy, and you can't make assumptions about others.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.