News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Successfully way to stop eon9

Started by Voltimolt, October 20, 2008, 01:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

NOTE: This isn't just for eon9, this is for every hacker.

Dear Haters of hackers,

It comes to me that i found the solution to stop hackers into the game. like eon9. This is a 99.99% chance that this is going to work. Yes, i do Own and code my server, not advertising. While i was doing my server i was thinking about making my own website and putting highscore. but i disagree and i won't put a highscore. because the way you do it is the way the hacker comes in. I wouldn't bother doing it to this server.

Please take another notice that part of what allgofree will be shutdown. If Jeremy does it.

The answer is "MySQL". he is accessing the server via MySQL, by him doing that he is basically accessing the database too. he can also " Delete worldscape " but unless Jeremy follows this solution. all of ryan's project is saved!  the fact is that Jeremy or Ryan has to remove every " MySQL " they inserted to make R.I.P to the Hackers.

Jeremy/Ryan Note: Before you guys do any of this. make a backup of the server and see if it will try to work. as you guys said. the forum is accessing the blitz too. So you guys want to save classic for now.

Note Again: This solution Might NOT work but its worth a penny to try.

Don't Use MySQL. simple. risk your server+computer sometimes. DEAD.

Solution Found by the only Person, " Voltimolt " not al. ( frugooscape ). they are dead.

Ry60003333

The problem is that MySQL is an enterprise class database server that powers huge corporations, if hacking it were this easy then no one would use it. Plus there is no other way to store the information centrally.

Removing from the server would remove account saving and loading. :P

Plus, Blitz loads EVERYTHING from MySQL, and it has 0 configuration files. :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zack1

looks like it could work but if it doesn't work because it's 99.99% not 100% so it could not work.

Triniboy

Quote from: Zack1 on April 09, 2009, 06:34:21 AM
looks like it could work but if it doesn't work because it's 99.99% not 100% so it could not work.

Yeah, what could happen in the 0.01% just saying ..it did'nt work. ???

Voltimolt

The percentage doesn't matter right now,
its the tut.

Bill

Well there was no need for posting on a topic from back in October. If Ryan or Jeremy decide to do this then they will. If not, then whatever. So I'm going to lock this topic then.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........