News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

ppl i didnt want 5 responses saying if there are or arent dragons on this game

Started by serguy3, October 19, 2008, 09:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

ppl!!!!!! i said like a tele thing!!!  :-\  not i poon i and flamer777 saying you half to look hard to find it  >:( lolz i wanted a answer not someone saying there are no dragons on this game (no offense)............ but ppl just say the tele............ just post the tele!!!
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

This is considered spam if you are responding to a different topic please post in it instead of creating new topics. Thank You ;)
~Vista X

I pooN I

Yes, there are Steel dragons, and you'll have to look very hard to find them.. :D

maddy

yes serguy please stay in one topic no need to post in another one reply to the topic you have started or you posted in. ~thank you~
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Flame

Voltimolt

Serguy,

First of all, You have already posted a thread about this. second you do Not need to make another thread when its made. Thats just a disgrace.

Chaoslancex

true everyone is right an poon is too, there is steel dragons an other dragons, to inform you i had coords i would gladly give to you in game i will see if i can find them an i will pm them to you if i were to find them an really there was no poin in making this post..

Ry60003333

Please don't make threads about other threads, just post in that thread. And keep personal arguments in the PM system.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.