News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

☬Gold Zone☬

Started by Chaoslancex, July 30, 2010, 10:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

☬Gold Zone☬

Gold Zone Will be Run By Tinyyoshi And Chaoslancex, This is a Rares Clan Nothing more! For Players who are packing some money in there banks ;)

This is Clan is INVITE Only, You have to be Presented by another player to the High Council Been The Owners, from there the owners will Either Accept or Decline You.

~The Following Are the Ranks of the Clan Gold Zone~

☠Dragon☠
~The Owner Rank Is the most power one in clan and the Richest they have deep pockets! Deep Deep! Pockets.

~Owner~
Tinyyoshi
Chaoslancex

Co-Owner
Joker

♆Rune♆
~Rune Rank is Second Highest in the Clan and Them To are Loaded With Rares!~

P606060
D1stortor
-

♐Adamant♐
~The Adamant Rank is 3rd on The list and Even for Been the 3rd Rank they have Many rares to show for~

Lol Str Ftw

✌Mithril✌
~The Mithril Rank, They are Some wealthy Member with in this Rank And are Stylish Yet Rich~

Mage Omri
Yoho

☪Black☪
~The Rank Black Is Made up of Rich Members whom are still on there way to Collect all the Rares of Worldscape~

Daxking
Nightwatcher

Ô¹SteelÔ¹
The Steel Rank Are the Members whom Still Need to Gather More Rares but are wealthy in there own way~

Lolk
-

☦Iron☦
The Iron Rank Is the Upgrade from The Bronze and are just getting to know the Ropes of the Clan, while having a small Collection of Rares~

Gomes97
-

☢Bronze☢
~Bronze Are The Recruits of Gold Zone, and Are just beginning the Journey to Become A Rare Master!

-
-

☫Gold Zone Legends☫
Tinyyoshi
Chaoslancex

Sora

Nice work Oscar, sick roster.  :P
You'll be contacted in-game if we think you should join.  :D

X

Why did you copy off Avery (Rivin_X) he has a clan named "Gold Rush" made July 27th. And Tiny's clan was made by now around 2 hours ago named "Gold Zone" .. I want to know why?

phill

nice clan oscar good luck with it :)
phill~

Annakarl

i would join oscar...coz i quit rivin clan for some reasons i would join this any information u know it :P

Sora

Alex, since you asked that, we thought it'd be cool if we made another clan like Rivin's. We decided to take Oscar's clan, Death Zone, and replace it with Gold Zone. It's not fun to have just one kind of clan. There are many PK-ing clans and like three fashion clans out there, but why one wealth/rare clan? So, we decided to make another kind of Rivin's clan.  :) Hope this answers your question.

dieknowsawr

Sora

Oscar, please add Mage Omri to Mithril, Lolk to steel, P606060 to Adamant, and Nightwatcher to Black.
Welcome to Gold Zone for the four of you.  :)

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Drunk Mario

Quote from: lollol on July 31, 2010, 02:55:30 PM
i wanna join,add me ;D

Quote from: Chaoslancex on July 30, 2010, 10:42:16 PM

This is Clan is INVITE Only, You have to be Presented by another player to the High Council Been The Owners, from there the owners will Either Accept or Decline You.
Does it have to be more clear?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

gomes97

can i  join i got full mime and lederhose only bobble scarf hat full steel and holy water is looted :'(

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Sora

This clan only invites people, but now that you've posted, I know you're pretty rich, so I'll let this one slide and recruit you.
Oscar, this is a list of people needed to be added to the roster.
Mage Omri - Mithril.
Lolk - Steel.
P606060 - Rune.
Nightwatcher - Black.
Gomes97 - Iron.
Yoho - Mithril.
Add them please, thanks.

X

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on July 31, 2010, 10:42:00 AM
Alex, since you asked that, we thought it'd be cool if we made another clan like Rivin's. We decided to take Oscar's clan, Death Zone, and replace it with Gold Zone. It's not fun to have just one kind of clan. There are many PK-ing clans and like three fashion clans out there, but why one wealth/rare clan? So, we decided to make another kind of Rivin's clan.  :) Hope this answers your question.

Why didn't you at least ask him then?

Sora

I've already told him about this clan, he knows that I made it. :P

X

On skype he told me he was pissed about it -.-