News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Tiny being unfair

Started by Brian, July 30, 2010, 11:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Look at my report on the forums i just posted today.  I reported I R Meen for abusing yell.  However, Tinyyoshi just gave him a "warning", not a "mute" when hes supposed to.  Now hes just being unfair just because Tyson is his friend and hes playing favorites.

Sora

I don't just mute people, I give them warnings. Like with you, I gave you 2 warnings and you just continued. So, I muted you. Stop complaining about how I mute. I don't play favorites. For example, I muted Freak M4n for abusing the yell after specifically saying next one to abuse is a mute. You think I play favorites? Think again. I don't appreciate you making this topic. You've been telling me to "stfu", "shut up", and insulting me and making fun of me that I pk so bad. I've had it with you. You think you can just avoid being muted by asking Chaoslancex to unmute you. Stop trying to evade mutes. I hope you change your attitude towards everyone, because I'm sick of it. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just tired of it.

Zonekiller

Since you got the mod position, no one but really a few likes you. Ewww.

Sora

Quote from: Zonekiller on July 30, 2010, 11:46:34 AM

I'm not going to argue with any of you, I'm just stating my point and opinion on Heoros1. So, do as you please as I won't be arguing with you, I don't want this topic to be locked, I want people to express their opinions on me and Heoros1. So, if you want to continue arguing, please do, I won't stop you but, the forum moderators will.

Brian

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on July 30, 2010, 11:37:12 AM
I don't just mute people, I give them warnings. Like with you, I gave you 2 warnings and you just continued. So, I muted you. Stop complaining about how I mute. I don't play favorites. For example, I muted Freak M4n for abusing the yell after specifically saying next one to abuse is a mute. You think I play favorites? Think again. I don't appreciate you making this topic. You've been telling me to "stfu", "shut up", and insulting me and making fun of me that I pk so bad. I've had it with you. You think you can just avoid being muted by asking Chaoslancex to unmute you. Stop trying to evade mutes. I hope you change your attitude towards everyone, because I'm sick of it. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just tired of it.

Oh really? Is that why you muted my pure without giving me a warning.  Your just playing favorites.  Also, i was not telling you to shut up, it was to I R Meen for shouting out who my pure was on the whole yell.

Quote from: Zonekiller on July 30, 2010, 11:46:34 AM

I also agree with you Matt, and im pretty sure ALOTof other people agree with us.

Sora

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on July 30, 2010, 11:37:12 AM
Like with you, I gave you 2 warnings and you just continued. So, I muted you. Stop complaining about how I mute

Coleshot1

Hey, Tinyyoshi was on my list of people I'd think would make good mods. There are like 3 people on it now.

Leave him alone, read my signature, stop being babies. You can't argue with him, because Mods get to decide when and why to mute people, unless Jeremy says otherwise. If he wants to warn people first, let him. If he wants to mute the first offense, great.
I don't care if this is the rants section, I hate people talking badly about staff, especially when they haven't done anything wrong. And especially when I actually wanted that player to be staff in the first place.
Just be happy he isn't extremely strict. There are a lot of times where a Mod could mute but doesn't.

Basically mods can mute a lot of the time they give warnings, it might just be the mood they're in. If you annoy me, you don't get many warnings either.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Drunk Mario

This is too much Brian.

Like Coleshot1 said, Tinyyoshi may Mute you right off the bat, or he could give 1 or 2 warnings before a mute occurs. Also the staff NEVER action ANYONE without a good explanation. You should NEVER think that. Tiny doesn't play favorites, he does his job well and he does it right so stop thinking otherwise. If you say shut up or anything along the lines to a mod.. most likely you will be receiving a Mute because who wants to deal with someone telling them to "Stfu" while they are chilling out with friends? Just report rule breakers and let the staff decide their punishment, whether it be a simple warning or a deadly I.P ban.. Trust the staffs' judgment and let them do THEIR job.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Brian

He muted my pure and he didnt even give me a warning. Because i was giving him an "attitude".  He thinks i said shut up to him when it was for Tyson.

Coleshot1

Even without the shut up part, I'm sure you did enough to be muted for Staff harassment. And I just told you Mods don't have to give warnings every time. And with you messing with him and etc. he probably didn't want to give you one anyways.

And if you get anyone to unmute you before your 48 hours is up, you're going to be ipmuted. (And I'll make sure you don't get around that one)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Brian

Cole, The I R Meen incident happened "after" he muted my pure, so he didnt give me a warning because he hated me.

X

Let's stop flaming? (No-no wannabe mod anyways) but Tiny can give either a mute instantly if 1-2 people abuse people (or give a warning).. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! If there is 3 or more people abusing, Tiny or any Mod/Admin maydisable yell if they wish.

lollol

I Agree.

Brian Stop Being Childish Tiny Is Just Doing His Job Nothing More,Nothing Less

And U Can't Hate Him For That. :-\
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Omri

I agree, He is just doing his job. Therefore to stop the complaining, I request this be ~locked~

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Program on August 01, 2010, 04:30:57 AM
I'm not trying to take sides since I'm friends with both Brian and Tiny.. but Tinyyoshi was just doing his job as a player mod. From what I've seen, he does a good job at it, so stop trying to get him in trouble.

I also request a lock.
Locked.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall