News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

""STEEL DRAGONS""

Started by serguy3, October 18, 2008, 07:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wtf ppl where are steel dragons???? jk about last thing i said on my post.

pm me.....
1 (25%)
post it for everyone too see =p
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

serguy3

ok flame or any one else who knows where ""STEEL DRAGONS"" are like pm me when im on how to get there because im going to retarted with codes and trying to find thing  :P so yeah pm me when i get on................                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ps: the reason im posting this is one because i cant log on, two im ganna make a new one with like ::tele things  :) ;D :o 8)  :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(      pss:i was just bored soz i made those faces =p heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh im emo =[]
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Yeeh

I think there aren't any steel dragons.

Flame

There is you just have to know where to look:P

I pooN I

Yeah you really have to know where to look.

pk chese2

I don't think there are dragons in the game.

I pooN I

Well sure there are dragons, just go to ::wildy, but steel dragons are in a very.. hard place to find. O.O

Gunnerman149

Alright....if they are in a hard place to find, just tell us the place. Problem solved.
lololololol

Pure01owner

i wnt steel drag lol :O i wanna poon some :P
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

0ownage0

ya could you give us the corinates to the steel dragons please,

thank you

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

sir far4

yea whats the steel dragons code??????!?!?!?!?  ;D plz tell me ;D ;D

sirdeene

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o ??? 8) ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( thats what your all thinking...

tim10pak

i forgot the coordinates but will anyone put it on...

bhs

I know the Coordinates to Steel Dragons, Iron Dragons, Bronze, and anything else really just pm me and I shall grant you 3 wishes.   :)
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

Cavallers

mod move this to "tech support"

-Cavallers

Zack

This whole topic was done a long time ago so I think there's really a point in moving it.