News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Moderator Administrator and Jeremy's appreciation

Started by 3 H1t Qu1t, July 18, 2010, 12:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3 H1t Qu1t

I would like to start this off by saying thank you to all of the moderators and administrators of Worldscape classic. You have all been doing a wonderful job throughout all of the hard times with people who break the rules.

Moderator Spotlight: Rivin X, Tinyyoshi, X

You guys have been there for me since you have become moderators, Even some of you have been there before you were mods! You guys are amazing! I do truly appreciate what you have done for me and other players, Being friendly to all players can sometime be hard to do. You all are doing your job well.

Administrator spotlight: Fhillip

Always there for me and other players. Fhillip is very strict with the rules which is a good thing, But he's still a cool guy  8)

Can't forget Jeremy!

He is there for me and the other players most of the time, He is nice to all players of the server! Jeremy, your are just awesome, there is no other way to put that.

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to a few moderators and admins and Jeremy :P. I really hope you guys stay the way you are. Nice staff members only come once in a while!

I almost forgot Danny!

He has been here for me since I started my 3 h1t qu1t account, I met him right after, and as of that point he has been nothing but nice to me, I really appreciate that Danny.

Thank you All Go Free for making me feel welcome.

Regards,

3 H1t Qu1t

Fhillip

Thank's alot Dude. I really appreciate what you've said about me and other's your a truely good and nice friend yourself. if you need anything else just let me know.
[4:11:52 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: nbooo
[4:11:53 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:11:55 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: you love me!
[4:11:56 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:12:36 AM] Mia: No, I love candy.
[4:12:42 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: and me.
[4:12:47 AM] Mia: And, No.
[4:12:48 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: i'm sweet like candy!
[4:12:49 AM] Mia: CANDY
[4:12:50 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:12:59 AM] Mia: You taste like stale chips o.-
[4:13:05 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: ouchh!

Sora

Wow, thanks dude. This just made my day because I've been having a bad day, my family started arguing. Again, thanks.  :)

X

Don't really know what to say.. but anyways I appreciate this alot, it makes me feel good as a mod. Thanks alot!

mr riot

I Agree with you there dude Tinyyoshi is exeptionally helpfull , also Bill is my main mod :) me and bill get along very well and the best friend i could ever hope for

Jeremy i rarely speak to, but Mod Dichach if a very good friend of mine and is very very helpfull the best friend i could ever hope for.

id like to thank all of the staff !!! for making ~all~go~free~ The best it can be, but BLITZ till be alot better with the amount of time they have been putting into it!

THANK YOU ALL!

Regards

thehate
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Drunk Mario

No one appreciates forum mods huh?

This is nice for those who are in it. Too bad Fhillip is demoted+banned.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

allgofree M

~matt     

my respect list: :)
cory
nightwatcher
chaoslancex(oscar :P)
mooshu
daxking
coleshot1
jeremy
black ops
kate
katie xx
diva la viva
ry60003333

well i give my respect to every one. :) (this list is not in order)

Chaoslancex

I feel great, i just look at this and it makes me happy :) or maybe those were the pills i took to get some sleep XD

Drunk Mario

Those are the pills Oscar.. ::)

This is really nice even though It's just In-game staff like all the "Compliments" are. GOod job making this though.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Rivin X

I have unfortunately just found this thread XD, but Thank you for taking the time to show your appreciation! :)

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect