News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

To all whom may concern.

Started by Fhillip, July 18, 2010, 03:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fhillip

This is to all the player's, and moderators, and administrators.
For all of you most of you may know me as mod wayne or fhillip but i have to explain something.

Most of you don't respect people higher ranked like your are post to do this will not be tolerated anymore if you
don't learn how to respect people there will be consquences which some of you may not like but this will be done.

Moderators- most of you don't respect admins or owners like you should, and you don't do your job like your should be doning this isn't fair to the people that do do there job.
Some of you may know who i'm talking about some of you may not so what? moderators don't respect us like they used to in the old day's now most of them are suck ups and think there hot stuff, well your honestly not.

Players - for the most part i don't have much to say bad about you all. alot of the players that play this game do respect us and do have fun and do what they want.

Administrators - Most of you are good at your job and some arejust ignorant and like to be nosey. this isn't right if you wanna know something don't just harrass another staff members ask politely don't be a d*ck about it.
also yoiu must respect all equally don't abuse powers.
[4:11:52 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: nbooo
[4:11:53 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:11:55 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: you love me!
[4:11:56 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:12:36 AM] Mia: No, I love candy.
[4:12:42 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: and me.
[4:12:47 AM] Mia: And, No.
[4:12:48 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: i'm sweet like candy!
[4:12:49 AM] Mia: CANDY
[4:12:50 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:12:59 AM] Mia: You taste like stale chips o.-
[4:13:05 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: ouchh!

yoshi x

i agree with you fhillip :) all of us should respect you all :)

..._...|..__________ __________, ,
....../ `---___________---- _____|]
...../_==o;;;;;;;;__ _____.:...
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----
...//___//
..//___//

Bill

I am going to lock this because I don't see how anybody can have any real input on this thread without even knowing the situation that's going on at the moment. The topic still stands entirely for what it means.

Fhillip, if you wish to have this unlocked, I'll happily unlock it.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........