News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Update regarding mutes:

Started by Jeremy, July 14, 2010, 02:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Hello everyone I'd like to make a quick announcement on behalf of all of the Mods and Admins of AllGoFree. If you are one of the unlucky to end up muted in-game, please note that you are not allowed to ask to be unmuted. Mutes will automatically expire after 48 hours. Your mute will not be removed early!

Anyone who asks to be unmuted will receive a longer mute than what they previously had. So please keep this in mind!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Bill

Adding onto what Jeremy said, I'd like to inform you that this has been updated a second time. You may no longer private message whilst being muted. Since you will automatically be unmuted 48 hours prior to your mute, there is now no need to private message a moderator or an admin about it. Also, if you log in and you are currently muted, it will say your expiration date on the mute down in the chat box.

If you make another account and you message a staff member asking to be unmuted, you will then receive an IP-mute.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........