News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

guide to being strong good exp and more.

Started by serguy3, October 13, 2008, 04:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

ok ive been playing now for like a month   :o and i have learned how to level  :).   soz when you are a noob (starter) you fight men and woman in ::lumby. when you get to about 60-70 you go to ::northpole and get to level 120. when you are level 120 you fight shades (::etele then by the bank on the side with the shop). then you train on them till level 163. ;D then for the next 9 levels go to ::tar and fight your way throw all the monsters! for all those that are lev 172 go to ::tar and fight the lev 700 something they are a challenge  :P.
ps: im only level 121 but i think this guide will help.;)
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Flame

shades and steel dragons were the best when I was leveling

Gunnerman149

lololololol

Chaoslancex

wow that is a great guide i fight shades an am lv 166  :D

an most ppl dont know where the steel dragons are located, or what the coords are.

keep up the good work  :D

Gunnerman149

I know's where the steel dragons are. Pm me for coordinates.
lololololol

Chaoslancex

me too i found out where steel dragons are an also bronze dragons you can also pm me an i be glad to give the coords to you guys.

ratman628

i never fought the men when i was low really low level i just fought the things at northpole because your so low every hit levels your hp up so you almost never  die and by the time you do you like lvl 50-60
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND NOW IS BANNED FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE HELP?

tim10pak

I think training on the monsters in northpole is a pretty good place to train for all lvls and shades are good if you wanna do ur max on them ;D

mca17

thanks for the respects guys

serguy3

dude, when this was first posted the dragons and stuff all had to be found so it might be at ::fightarea not sure, W/E they might of made it there not sure, i loved fighting shades though.

~serguy3~
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

bhs

I don't know about you guys but i fight Tzhaar-Kets, They are my favorite, and no they are not at ::tar.  I have coordinates if you pm me.  There are stores there that sell ourg bones for 1gp each and christmas crackers and barrows weps and dragon armor and weps.  Tzhaar-Xil's are awsome also because they have high hp and very low att and str.  I am level 145 and in my experience, I like  Tzhaar better than Shades.  And no...Fight pits do not work.
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

mumups

is there actualy a ::fightarea or are you talking about ::tar? I guess your not but just in case i asked....
Also i know exactly where bhs is talking about but i forgot the co-ordinates :( also those tzharr things bhs are talking about drop nothing so don't expect much lol
Very cool place though awesome shops :D
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

mca17

i got told about that code from a mate lol
thanks for the respects guys

Banjo Hick

wow serguy...you are such a loser it took you a month to get to 121.... and you posted that like 3months after you started i checked this really isnt all that good of a list, you can get some real help from my guides such as mage and combat, combat will come out soon