News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

ARGG!

Started by dead i yam, October 11, 2008, 06:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dead i yam

OK i logged out on my d e f 1 2 3 account and switched worlds form 2 to 1. then i try to log back in and it says your account is already logged in try again in 60 seconds...

PLEASE HELP!!!! >:( >:(

Zack

Don't worry this happens a lot, just ask Ryan to reset the server and it'll be fixed.

panderesss

i too used to have this problem a fair bit...... it gets anoying at times but just wait a while and it should work sometime soon.

panderesss..........who is ip banned for the while untill i hopefully earn my respect back from jeremy because of my silly brother saying rude things to staff members.

Jeremy

Quote from: panderesss on November 08, 2008, 05:03:23 AM
i too used to have this problem a fair bit...... it gets anoying at times but just wait a while and it should work sometime soon.

panderesss..........who is ip banned for the while untill i hopefully earn my respect back from jeremy because of my silly brother saying rude things to staff members.

I deleted the Ip-Ban. ^.^
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-