News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The skatepark fight.

Started by Vee Dub, July 06, 2010, 10:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee Dub

I was riding down to the local skatepark on my Bike, And i seen cops driving past me, Thought nothing of it, So i was about 100m Away when i seen the cops blocking off the road, At this point i was peddling as fast as i could to see what happened.

Once i got there, at least 20 kids were laying into each other. For about 10 minutes this went on, Until another group of kids show up [ I think they were in a gang ] and joined the fight. the cops decided to do something & half of the kids scrammed, the other half got put in patty wagons.

I stayed until they finished up to have a quick sesh  ;D , There was a half bloody co-pin,  Crazy people do crazy ****

And remember kiddies don't do drugs'

Pk0wnedall

Vee Dub

Drunk Mario

Haha.. Sucka's! :P Did the cops see you and like come and talk to you or anything?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vee Dub

Yeah, They asked if i stole the bike  :o I said "If i stole it do you think i would be sitting here talking to you?"

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Vee Dub on July 09, 2010, 08:32:18 AM
Yeah, They asked if i stole the bike  :o I said "If i stole it do you think i would be sitting here talking to you?"
haha! Nice one! Why did they ask you that though? ;)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vee Dub

Not sure, I probably look like a dero.  ;D