News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Rules Command

Started by lollol, July 06, 2010, 07:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

I Suggest To Add Some New Rules To That ::Rules command,Such As:Farcasting=Bann,Cursing=Mute,Abusing The Yell Channel=Mute

All Of That Stuff,Because Some Times New Players Do This Stuff Without Knowing They Would Get Them Banned Or Muted.

Best Regards
Nightwatcher
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Con1887

New coming players should view the in-game rules as well as the forum rules before getting active, otherwise they may be sorry.

It is possible for the command ::rules to be created which, if created, will redirect you to the in-game rules on the forums.

Vee Dub

I know when i first played runescape i didn't real the rules, I'm sure everyone has cut the rules short & not looked at them at least once. I think when you first log in, There should be the rules then the commands underneath them so it encourages them to actually look at it first.

Bri

The first thing your EVER supposed to do is look at the rules. If you don't, and you screw up, it's your own fault.

Vee Dub

That's the problem, Too many people are doing so.

lollol

yes,thats why i created that topic,because someone came and asked me about the rules and where to find em thats why i wanted to make em easier to find,so new players can just write ::rules and get to them the whole rules and like program said,there should be when your account is firstly created after the customize the character a list of rules come out,if u cant do this on classic, do it on blitz,and i got a better idea but its alot of work...to make like an instructor in the begining that tells you the rules and to make sure that the new player knew the rules there is another instructor that ask him about the rules that he have just read like:can he ask a mod or admin for rares,how to get money and all this stuff.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Drunk Mario

Yes this is an ongoing problem.. I think ::rules would lower the amount of people getting banned/quitting from their main getting banned or muted. ::help doesn't say everything so maybe that could be editing slightly also. I think that this idea should be put into action as soon as possible, so we can keep our valuable players that we have. So many good people have quit due to rules being broken that they didn't know. It also makes it seem more professional.. Having a command for rules. This is a great idea and you have my full support on this! ;)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

allgofree M

yeah, good idea, but i think we also should have a command like ::clansw like at clan wars. so we can have proper action packed wars :)
~matt     

my respect list: :)
cory
nightwatcher
chaoslancex(oscar :P)
mooshu
daxking
coleshot1
jeremy
black ops
kate
katie xx
diva la viva
ry60003333

well i give my respect to every one. :) (this list is not in order)

Coleshot1

Allgofree M, that's off topic.

Anyways, I just say "Go check my signature, you can't miss it."

If you're ignorant enough to play the game without reading the rules, that's your fault. There's no such thing as a multiplayer game with absolutely no rules. Plus, people come here thinking no runescape rules count, because it isn't runescape. (Swearing, account sharing, etc.)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Coleshot1 on August 07, 2010, 05:36:47 PM
Allgofree M, that's off topic.

Anyways, I just say "Go check my signature, you can't miss it."

If you're ignorant enough to play the game without reading the rules, that's your fault. There's no such thing as a multiplayer game with absolutely no rules. Plus, people come here thinking no runescape rules count, because it isn't runescape. (Swearing, account sharing, etc.)
Exactly. "If your ignorant enough to play the game without reading the rules, that's your fault." Yes! Good little mod. ;) Most people get banned then they say "i didn't know that was against the rules!" and they quit because they are little 10 year olds who areant mature enough to accept the fact that this is a game and that they broke the rules and have been punished for it.(No offense to mature 10 year olds) A lot of noobs have quit just from breaking the rules or whatever. We have enough players here at ~AllGoFree~ that one or two players won't affect us that much. Us staff care deeply about our players but if they get banned that's not OUR fault, that's their fault for trying to take advantage of other players/staff and they getting actioned from it.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall