News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Will I be recondenized?

Started by Con1887, May 04, 2008, 04:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con1887

If I donate, will I be recondenized? If I do will it just be "thank you for donating" ? or something different. If I donate very huge amount of money what will happen, if i donate very little amount of money what will happen. If I get something if a donate money what will it be?
I am just wondering about this because I really do not know where I could have post this so I posted in this subject.
Will I be recondenized?  ???

I would like this to be answered as soon as you can answere this topic. :)

Cavallers

well is whatever ry decides or thinks :D

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Donating will get really only get you a "Thank You!"  ;)
And also possible we may add something on the forums to show you donated, but you won't get anything extra.

However, membership in Blitz WILL get you extra features! So don't confuse donating with membership.   :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Con1887

I do know the diffrences between membership and donating I was just wondering that about the danoting subject, Thanks. Now I'm more informed with the information about donating.
Like I said very thanks to "Ry60003333."  ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :)

Jeremy

We may create a "Donaters List" which would contain everyone who's donated; that is as far as you being recognized would go. We do hope that you decide to donate and help AllGoFree thrive.  ;D
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Cavallers

well im hoping that i can donate..... i dont have a credict card yet... and my parents dont like the idea of paying for internet but ill try my best....:D ;D

-Cavallers

Con1887

Thank you once again, I will eventually donate to ALL-GO-FREE but I'm not sure when? ;D

Cavallers

i have noticed this topic's inactivity and i have decided to lock it.
if any staff member feels different please feel free to un-lock it. ;)

-Cavallers