News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

In-game Events.

Started by Mooshu, June 29, 2010, 05:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooshu

We need to make Worldscape in-game more fun. If you have any ideas like, game events, or something anything that would put the community involved, just give ideas on here! If it's Castle warz, or doing anything like taking pics of funny stuff we say or do. Take a picture post it here i bet people would love to see what you do in-game. :D Feel free to post :) Just, don't spam or anything  bad :o.

wouter

Add Dill Pickle after Dillons name in your signature. Roflmao..

dieknowsawr

A mini game call: Mike Myerz. It's really fun. Well you have one guy perfectibility someone good. And they run around trying to kill you. In the 5 minute span if your still alive you win money. It's really fun. 

Bye

Rare drop parties are always fun events! Lol :D

Drunk Mario

I have one!

Name: BAM! Battle A Mod!

Description: During this event it will be held in the wildy at a secret location.(those who are participating will know). There are two different things you may do:

Number one: You may battle a mod, 1 on 1.
or
Number two: Battle with a mod against another player and mod.

In both selections, i will contact 4 people who want to participate and 4 Moderators who want to participate. You will NOT get to choose who you are paired with! I will randomly assign a mod to a player and then you two will decide if you want to 1 on 1 or team.

The Scoring System: There are different score systems with each selections:

Number one scoring system:
You will go three rounds with your opponent, Best out of the three will continue to the next opponent. It is sudden death so once you lose, Your done.

Number two scoring system:
You and your ally will battle another set of Mod+Player for two rounds.(one round is 2 players from the same team dying) Whoever wins will continue on to play a better set and so on until we have One champion. However This is NOT sudden death, this is double elimination which means once you lose twice it's done for you guys.

I do have prizes for the winners and losers! The winners will get a better prize but the losers still get something good!

Note: I won't load two strong players versus two weak players, i will try my best to balance it out evenly! Also They both are free-for-all meaning you can use whatever Armour/weapons you want. Once you die, you may come back but may not interfere with the current fighters in any way or you will be disqualified!

If you would like to join this event Please tell me! :D

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

The first round will be held on July 2, 2010 at approximately 1:00 central time. (you may need to use a time zone converter)

Players That are participating:
Z a a a m
Nightwatcher
Jack
Lol str ftw
Infinity

Moderator's that are participating:
Mooshu
Chaoslancex
-
-

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Bye

Quote from: Program on June 29, 2010, 07:00:05 PM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 29, 2010, 06:58:43 PM
I have one!

Description: During this event it will be held in the wildy at a secret location.(those who are participating will know). There are two different things you may do:

or

In both selections, i will contact 4 people who want to participate and 4 Moderators who want to participate. You will NOT get to choose who you are paired with! I will randomly assign a mod to a player and then you two will decide if you want to 1 on 1 or team.

You will go three rounds with your opponent, Best out of the three will continue to the next opponent. It is sudden death so once you lose, Your done.

You and your ally will battle another set of Mod+Player for two rounds.(one round is 2 players from the same team dying) Whoever wins will continue on to play a better set and so on until we have One champion. However This is NOT sudden death, this is double elimination which means once you lose twice it's done for you guys.

I do have prizes for the winners and losers! The winners will get a better prize but the losers still get something good!

Note: I won't load two strong players versus two weak players, i will try my best to balance it out evenly! Also They both are free-for-all meaning you can use whatever Armour/weapons you want. Once you die, you may come back but may not interfere with the current fighters in any way or you will be disqualified!

Hey, that's a good idea. Sounds fun :P

agreed. ;D

Mooshu

I have one!

or

Bye
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Dude that sounds like fun! and since i started this little Post, I'll participate in any game or event whatever that is made. !!!! :D! Good idea Mario.  ;) Add me into that list of mods plox, lol.

lollol

I have one!

or

Bye
-
-
-
Mooshu
-
-
-

Put Me In,Cause That Sounds Like Fun.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Pk0wnedall

Put me in there, i'll be apart of the list it sounds fun Drunk Mario.

Mooshu

This is going to be so Epicness. <33. Feel free to add more activities here for in-game. We'll try and get everyone more involved in this stuff.

dieknowsawr

Mario, Add me in :).

IvyX

Why not just a tournament, like in Runescape? Have like 10-40 people compete in a brawl to see who is the best?

Here's the setup:

# of players- 10-40, even numbers.

Level of players- their own level.

Items- Only handheld item, meaning no armour (including shield).

Area?- Someplace with no obstacles that can be used as a barricade for people with Mage/Range.

Prizes?- Cash or something that cannot be duped. Or tokens/tickets that can be used in exchange for items.

How to play?- Its really just like the Tournament thing in Runescape in Al-whatchamacallit.

Respond if you like it or not or if you have a better idea please post another post and this is a runoff sentence isn't it cause I want it to be one OMG i started a second line LMAFO OMG I misspelled LMFAO ROFL LOL. Wee.

Hehe.

Ivy X.

Mooshu

Quote from: IvyX on June 30, 2010, 01:41:24 AM
Why not just a tournament, like in Runescape? Have like 10-40 people compete in a brawl to see who is the best?

Here's the setup:

# of players- 10-40, even numbers.

Level of players- their own level.

Items- Only handheld item, meaning no armour (including shield).

Area?- Someplace with no obstacles that can be used as a barricade for people with Mage/Range.

Prizes?- Cash or something that cannot be duped. Or tokens/tickets that can be used in exchange for items.

How to play?- Its really just like the Tournament thing in Runescape in Al-whatchamacallit.

Respond if you like it or not or if you have a better idea please post another post and this is a runoff sentence isn't it cause I want it to be one OMG i started a second line LMAFO OMG I misspelled LMFAO ROFL LOL. Wee.

Hehe.

Ivy X.

Oooo, yeah we'll do something like that. I'll make it better than your way though lol. :). Tournament will be held eventually after Mario's Event. <3.

worst nightmare

drunk add meh pl0x 8)

Drunk Mario

I need more staff to join my event!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall