News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

People who sign up for beta testing... do they really want to sign up for that?

Started by X, June 26, 2010, 03:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Sad isn't it? This is how it pretty much is almost everyday (Me and Cole are the most active)

People sign up for beta just to play for 10 minutes, and then leave until the official release comes out. Why would you sign up in the 1st place?

Drunk Mario

People live in different time zones.. Are you on 24 hours a day? i think not! During that time there is people on that you don't know about.. They are probably the opposite time zone as you.(you are at night, they are at day)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Yoho

X

Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 26, 2010, 03:16:21 PM
People live in different time zones.. Are you on 24 hours a day? i think not! During that time there is people on that you don't know about.. They are probably the opposite time zone as you.(you are at night, they are at day)

Actually me and cole spend most of the day on it lol

Bill

Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 26, 2010, 03:16:21 PM

Ehh.. X is right though. From the whole time I've been a blitz tester, I've never seen it exceed 10 players online.

Quote from: Yoho on June 26, 2010, 03:22:09 PM
i don't play it as much becuase no one is on, so i get bored.

You should be getting on to help find bugs, not to socialize. That's what being a Blitz Beta Tester is for and that's what you signed up for.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

SouvLacki

X, I might be on while you are, occasionally. But I live in Australia so it's hard to be on when American
players dominate the server.

Bri

Coleshot1

Yeah, that's my point. People get bored and leave. (Bored=emphasized!) Bored? You're not signing up to play it, you're signing up to help test it! (Actually, you guys are mostly signing up to play it, don't. -.-)

And yes, Alex and I are often on for most of the day. Most active players are Alex, me, Souvlacki, Rivin X, Sup Zezima(Amizez), Bri, and Ry60003333.

But basically my main problem is that people are saying Blitz is boring. (You're pretty much all guilty, and you know it) The point isn't to have fun right now, it's to help make Blitz better.
But, for those of you that do think it's boring, you'll be happy to know the 508 has about everything the 317 doesn't. Only problem is it isn't legal to put out for the public right now.  ::)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Bri

Lol, somehow I've found something to do. Always. For instance, I just spent the last half hour mining pure ess. Lol.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Mute on June 26, 2010, 03:53:16 PM
The 317 bores me, seeing as I have a Macbook Pro with a graphics card that most people could only dream of, and its not being used properly... :P
I do agree, the 317 bores the living day lights out of me. I try to be active.

Bill

Saying it's boring is almost like slapping Ryan in the face.. Lol.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pk0wnedall

Yoho

Bill, i ment that there is no one on to help me with skills, so i can't find bugs.

Bri

You could always just figure out how to do it by yourself... Like myself.

Drunk Mario

If you're bored on Blitz, simply just walk around, I do that and i've discovered new places, new Npc's..etc.(to me) Just go somewhere such as port sarim and walk west a ways and see where you end up.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall