News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

teh stupid bikers

Started by bear hug, June 26, 2010, 02:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better skateboarding or bmx biking

skateboarding
biking

bear hug

hey its dont no and well im just really annoyed cause the other day i was in my usual skatepark and i was learning how to drop in (im new) which means comeing down on a steep ramp like this .                                                                                             
                                                                                                                .
                                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                                         .
                                                                                                                            .
                                                                                                                               .......... so im coming down and this bmx biker
get in my was and i fall off my skateboard the biker seeing that i fell off my skateboard stops for a minute looks at me sais nothing he just carrys on this made me really mad if you skateboard and your rlly annoyed with bikers post what you hate about them if your biker skateboarders hate you!!!!

click here for cool skateboarding vid - http://www.youtube.com/user/BurntCatMedia

Drunk Mario

I'm definitely Not hated... I'm a BMX biker and i never do that to someone.. Also have you ever been to showcase? That's where skateboarders get feisty! Bring a BMX bike to showcase and get in a skateboarders way once.. You'll see. ???

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

bear hug

okay first off wasnt saying all bikers are hated.. lol
and you said at showcase if i were biking and got in a skateboarders way they would go mad well thats because all skateboarders hate it alot... i ended up getting a sore arm i would of felt even the slightest bit better if the biker apologised therefore this is why at showcase and other skateparks people can get mad at bikers... :P

SouvLacki

A BMX rider was showing off at my local skate-park.. The thing was he had to annoy us for 10 minutes to get it to himself.

Pk0wnedall

I love biking, skating really sucks. I love biking.

Biking FTW.

SouvLacki

Skateboarding is okay, Pk. Just if you don't know how to do it, you get very annoyed.

Rivin X

Well you should see it from a bikers point of view. i'm a bmxer myself, and when your on a 20-30 pound object and a kid on a board flies out in front of you, it isn't exactly the easiest thing to stop immediately especially if you're dropping in, or crossing a pyramid. although the kid should have at least apologized . ;)

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Bri

Lol, I do both, so gf to that.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: SouvLacki on June 27, 2010, 10:16:08 PM
Skateboarding is okay, Pk. Just if you don't know how to do it, you get very annoyed.
I tried skating for a while.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on June 28, 2010, 01:33:30 AM
Quote from: SouvLacki on June 27, 2010, 10:16:08 PM
I tried skating for a while.
And....?

Quote from: rivin x on June 27, 2010, 10:36:36 PM
Well you should see it from a bikers point of view. i'm a bmxer myself, and when your on a 20-30 pound object and a kid on a board flies out in front of you, it isn't exactly the easiest thing to stop immediately especially if you're dropping in, or crossing a pyramid. although the kid should have at least apologized . ;)
I agree with you 100%!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vee Dub

People who do that usually think their king ****, Just snake them right back. I'm a biker ( Old Gt Fly ;) ) And skateboarders aren't really a problem, It's scooter riders -.- .

Bri

Quote from: Vee Dub on July 06, 2010, 07:06:39 PM
And skateboarders aren't really a problem, It's scooter riders -.- .

Exactly. Meh, I have problems with them all the time, they come like flying off ****... Hate it, lol.

Mia

I skate and ride BMX's, first of all.. not all bikers are like that.
Every person is different, don't hate all bikers because of one guy.  He probably thought you were fine and let you be.

So, chill.

strp0wing

lol i'm a biker and i hate skaters. 0.0 always going like 1mph and then they stop right in front of you....
BAM! lol mostely then i fall straight on my face :o so i like bikers and hate skaters....
!!!!!PROUD MEMBER OF GOD'S FASHION ANGELS!!!!!