News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

WorldScape Ideas 101.

Started by brianc, June 24, 2010, 12:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianc

Here is a list of some of my ideas.

First off, I was thinking about a full functional High-Score System with Built-In Grand-Exchange.

Secondly, membership benefits to new Mini-Games that will be credited, Along with Membership Quests/Items.

Also, Bring out some Custom Mini-Games. Such as Extreme Football (Re-make of Gnome Ball but better) I will help with the modeling of the objects.
This idea will consist of remapping/Extreme Gfx Modeling.  Post your suggestions in the comments section below regarding this.

Then, Hide And Seek. This is a bit advanced, but can be done. Will require a command set out from Owner to start it, such as "::event 1" This will make the server randomly choice an online player to be it, the count down timer begins, and everyone is randomly scattered around Ruins-scape, You then have 20 seconds to hide from the random location.  Also regards to this, there could be a point system related to how many times you win you'll get x amount of "Lost n Found Tokens" These can get you special items which will be brought up latter from the comments.

Finally, WorldScape-Arena. A tournament of people fighting for the golden trophy. Rounds will consist of a 1:30 minute time limit. 3 rounds, so best out of 3 per match. Will consist of 12 ladders. (Tournament Ladders) The player that makes it out will get a special Golden Trophy with their name engraved on the Examine button, along with a legendary plate with "W-S" on it.

Please post your comments on what you think of these ideas.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

X

I like your ideas about the customized minigames but 1st of all, Ry would not make Blitz to customized due to legal issues. 2nd of all I recommend you read this thread before making another suggestion thread o.o : http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,3161.0.html

brianc

With all due respect, this was not a suggestion for the Blitz Beta, it was pointed toward the Classic version.

Also, This is only an Idea to linger about.. I was just wanting just opinions on them.

I'm a Dedicated Developer willing to help further help this server with Ideas.

Much thanks for reading.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Drunk Mario

This will not happen to classic.. It is too much changes involved and If they would do that they couldn't work on blitz(they have stuff THEY have to do and not the testers). Come of these could work for BLITZ but don't count on then going into classic. These are wonderful ideas though! Just next time, think about blitz.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall