News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

WorldScape the Legend in RSPS.

Started by brianc, June 23, 2010, 11:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianc

Hello,

I would like to say that I'm happy to see WorldScape still going strong after 4 years in the making.
This is a huge accomplishment, and hope to see alot more from AllGoFree.

Ry600 and Jeremy are the most dedicated people I know in the RSPS Community.

Thank you Jeremy and Ry600 for your great Community, much love to all WorldScape Players.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Drunk Mario

Yes, they have done a great job keeping the server up and running for the main part! Sometimes they had some technical issues but they're fixed now! You guys are so dedicated to this server even though you have great lives outside of it! :D(not calling you nerdo's :P) Thank-you guys for doing all that you do!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Maxi

Ry and Jeremy have succefully made this game to the best ever, what I thought of worldscape in the begining was "whata noob game, you level so fast"
But after that I started to realize what a great game this is.

I learned how to pk, I got money, got better reputation and look at me now, a failer. XD

Naw, but ~All-Go-Free~ I LOVE YOU! <3  :) :) :) :) :)

mr riot

Quote from: Maxi on June 24, 2010, 10:04:41 AM
Ry and Jeremy have succefully made this game to the best ever, what I thought of worldscape in the begining was "whata noob game, you level so fast"
But after that I started to realize what a great game this is.

I learned how to pk, I got money, got better reputation and look at me now, a failer. XD

Naw, but ~All-Go-Free~ I LOVE YOU! <3  :) :) :) :) :)

lol i agree
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Chaoslancex

Me to, And Great to see you back Brian C. 8)

Bri

Vee Dub

This is what makes this server so unique! You usually see servers last around 1-12 months, This has outlasted every other server by far! It's only fair we recognize the people that have made/help make this accomplishment happen! Thank you guys!