News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Some bullying problems. lol

Started by Nuk3d, June 23, 2010, 05:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuk3d

CONTAINS SOME COARSE LANGUAGE

Well for the longest time now there had been this kid on my bus who had though he was cool. So he came up to me talking Sh** about my girlfriend for a good 2 minutes. I told him to shut up, and he said make me ya p*ssy. Then he started crackin some fat jokes, cuz i am a little overweight but not really. By this time I had become overwhelmed with anger, I told him "Dude stop pissing me off." and he said "nah, i'm good, so shut up b*tch"   After he said that i turned around and punched him in the face, broke his nose to. Anyway i thought that was funny, He never screwed with me after that, I might have gotten suspended but you know... it was worth it. this happened a dew days ago. Tell me if i should have done something else  ???

Click here to level up my card!

Luneth

You should've punched him in the stomach/chest, then you probably wouldn't have gotten suspended. Hurt him W/O visible damage means he won't mess with you but nothing that bad will happen to you either. =P
Sounds like a jerk, I know someone like that. Except if you broke his nose he'd break yours. o_O
Side account made only for my use in Blitz.

Diva La Viva

O.o... gf... owned! gfgfgf lol.  ;)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

SouvLacki

Walk away... Violence solves nothing, mate. Even though I'm wog, I hate people who fight.

Bill

Quote from: SouvLacki on June 26, 2010, 05:34:23 PM
Walk away... Violence solves nothing, mate. Even though I'm wog, I hate people who fight.

Walk away... Until he keeps talking. Tell someone... Until he keeps talking even more and makes fun of you for telling someone. Look at reality. Violence solved his problem. His problem was that the kid was bashing his girlfriend and now he's not.

I'm not trying to promote violence though, I'm just saying I would have done the EXACT same thing. He's simply defending his girlfriend's honor and himself. And besides, he even tried telling him to stop. Sorry to those who disagree with me.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Bri

Quote from: Bill on June 26, 2010, 08:47:34 PM

Walk away... Until he keeps talking. Tell someone... Until he keeps talking even more and makes fun of you for telling someone. Look at reality. Violence solved his problem. His problem was that the kid was bashing his girlfriend and now he's not.

I'm not trying to promote violence though, I'm just saying I would have done the EXACT same thing. He's simply defending his girlfriend's honor and himself. And besides, he even tried telling him to stop. Sorry to those who disagree with me.
I agree completly. Sometimes, violance takes control, and you have to act yourself.

Pain

Quote from: Bill on June 26, 2010, 08:47:34 PM

Agreed.  :)
The World Is Ruled By Hatred. If There Is Justice In Vegeance, Then Justice Will Only Breed More Vegeance. And A Cycle of Hatred. Pain Is The Only Way To End That Vegeance.

Out Of Love, Sacrifice Is Born... Hate is Born... And We Are Able To Know Pain.

Respect List - Daxking, Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mooshu, Nightwatcher, Rain, Chaoslancex, Fury xX, Triniboy, Max, Godz Adept, Bill, X, Xherox, Kate, Amanda Xo. <3