News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

(UNOFFICAL)WorldScape Blitz release progress list

Started by X, June 22, 2010, 12:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Here's some of the things we've started, and not started since the public beta came out:

SKILLS

Defence (You can get hit 0)
Thieving (You get the right amount of money, you get stunned and you can thieve almost everything)
Runecrafting (Talismans' work, abyss does not work yet, you can craft most runes)
Magic (Most attack spells work, curse spells still in development)
Prayer (You can level, but the spells don't function yet)
Woodcutting (You can cut all most known trees: Normal, Oak, Willow, Maple, Yew and Magic)
Firemaking (Same as woodcutting, you can burn all logs)
Fletching (Not started yet)
Range (Bows work, not sure about cross bows, you get some of your arrows back when you shoot a bow, knives, javs, thrown axes and darts don't work yet)
Strength/Attack (You can hit higher with Strength, and more accurate with attack)
Minning (Most minning spots work, still in development though)
Summoning (Works in the private beta, not public yet)
Smithing (Does not work yet)
Fishing (Does not work yet)
Cooking (Does not work yet)
Farming (Does not work yet)
Crafting (Does not work yet)
Slayer (The slayer monsters exist of course but Slayer its self does not work yet)
Agility (Does not work yet)
Herblore (Monsters drop the herbs, but you needed to start a quest to get level 3 herb to even start herblore)
Hunter (Does not work yet)

QUESTS

None of them work yet

WEAPONS & ARMOUR

Most basic armour and weapons work (Bronze-Rune, not sure about dragon, barrows ect.)

MINIGAMES

Castle Wars is in development

SHOPS

2h sword shop
Platelegs/plateskirt shop
Port sarim jewelry shop
Varrock runes shop
Varrock platebody shop
Lumbridge axe shop

And some more that I forgot

SouvLacki

Nice Unofficial List, X. Shows that you put in initiative. :)

Coleshot1

Runecrafting: Getting 2/3/4x the runes for a higher level per essence works. "Locate" option on talismans works.
Magic: Teleport spells work, but I'm pretty much the only one with a high enough Mage to actually use them. =D
Prayer: Bones like Dragon Bones can be buried/give more experience than normal bones.

HIGHSCORES
Highscores work. There are personal highscores for single players, comparing players, and searching by rank. Some "Rank"s are messed up because admins have higher stats but are hidden.
For now, the highscores shows bug point totals for players too.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.