News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

A warning I was given, Reopened for the fourth time.

Started by Bri, June 20, 2010, 06:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bri

Sorry about that. Drunk Mario is being really immature and put this topic in the trash can.
Anyways, I feel that I was unfairly punished. I was given a warning for spamming a clan discussion page, even though I was merely presenting facts on why they couldn't make that clan, which led to that clan being closed. Here is the link to the topic: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,6597.0.html

Quit effing trashing this you immature noob. I have the right to post what I feel is an opinion. GTFO.

Jeremy

No you don't.

Actions taken by a Forum Moderator, or any Moderator, are to be directed towards me. You are spamming the forum with multiple threads against a Forum Mod. If you have a problem with how a Forum Mod handled a thread/post made by yourself, contact me.

I've lifted the initial warning given to you for spamming the Enigma Clean thread since you really didn't.

On a side note: you also don't have authority over the Enigma Clan anymore. It's been re-opened and closed many times now, and now there's a 3rd continuation of it. Please stop posting on the Clan Page like you own it.

With all due respect. : - )
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-