News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

a story of a girl....

Started by maddy, October 06, 2008, 04:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddy

this is a story of a girl named maddy....hehe....she lived in a castle and the land queenmaddy ruled was called smellyfeet.Well one day her step mom was out doing some shopping and she had this whole list of chores but instead of doing them she went exploring in the woods!!! well what happened was when she went in the woods she tripped and fell down and tristed her ankle......she couldn't get up so she just sat there waiting and screaming for help.......... the sly fog was rooling over her as it was passing midnight...she could hear nothing but the sound of the wolves howling at the full m00n.....and then she fell asleep......then she awoke to the sound of twigs sniping in half....her heart beating 1,000 times per minute....she was so scared....she thought it was a wolf....but just then a little baby bunny came out of the bush.....and she felt relieved...she reached over and picked the bunny up and started petter her/him...but the bunny was really scared it had never been that close to people before so it bit her...she started gushing out blood she had nothing to stop the bleeding!! what was she goin do....just then..............she saw a shooting star and she didn't think her wish would come true but she  had to try she hads no other choice!!!! she made her wish and....it came true!!!!! out of no where food and wrap for her bunny bite magicaly appeared..........ps: if you won't more of this story post because i though of this on the spot...
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Zack

Congradulations Maddy!!! You win the award for most random person I know!!!

maddy

Ron

Loading signature...

Pure01owner

wow woah woah ok i bet im more randomer!! cbf telling a story 4am :(
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

maddy

you!! more random than this yeah right!!

Pure01owner

i went 2 the shop i died and a camel then a big truck had babie with whales and i ate maddys leg
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]