News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

the square root of three.

Started by destro155, October 05, 2008, 07:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

destro155

the square root of three is in the roots of a tree preventing the tree from being free to be a tree, why does the tree have a square root of three? well the a boot stepped  on a root and the boot was a loot foot for a square is only rooted with the tree for the three not to be freed so do not feed the square root of three.
;D
by: destro155,

"rock the broken road" Quote From Erik Hafstad Of The Black Feathers and Turtle With Gunz.

destro155

world scape is such an escape i run with a cape in the prairies of scrapes. I trip on my cape and scrape my chin and I win a scrape on my chin. the witch's chin is a nasty chin where you want to escape or you'll get a scrape on your chin and you'll win a sand-witch. that is why world scape is such an escape.
by: destro155,
for all my mod, players, and admin friends.
"rock the broken road" Quote From Erik Hafstad Of The Black Feathers and Turtle With Gunz.

destro155

i barrow sparrows for jack sparrow so he'll look away from sorrows.

Zack

Umm square root of 3 is 1.732050808...