News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

A story i made up!!!! (scary) roflmao!

Started by hotqueen11, October 04, 2008, 10:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotqueen11

It was a dark scary night when the power went out and instantly I fell to the ground and banged my head on a medal bar. I got nocked out! About an hour later I woke up. I found myself in a scary room, that looked like a hospital room. But i new it wasnt. I looked on the door it said decapitation room. I freaked out! I tried to run....but i was chained to the bed i started to cry. Then it hought....What will happen.....what will happen when i die. Then i remembered 2 years ago when i was younger and my 2 year old sister got ran over by a white van. This thought made me cry more. then the door slammed open. It was my little sister!!!!

if you want more to this story (there is more) replay............yes this is a good story i have been making it better as i retyped it here!!!! remember to replay! :]
i fail......

Zack

Well, wow.

Ron

If you were given a broken yardstick and a bottle of grape juice.. I have no idea what would happen...
Loading signature...

hotqueen11

my story is much better if you go on with the story.............i only right stories like this im a begginner so anyone with tips tell me.
i fail......

Chaoslancex

lol nice story you know you should make one about the adventures of chaoslancex  :D :D ;)

an keep up the good work.  ;)

Chaos.

hotqueen11

i write poems now!!!! :] you can see one of my new ones.....on here!!
i fail......