News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Halloween 2008 Event Suggestions!

Started by Ry60003333, October 04, 2008, 06:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Its that time of year again, Halloween!
This year I plan on actually having a Halloween event that comes out on time. 8)
So that means we need to start taking suggestions right now, and here is a small list of things to keep in mind when suggesting an event:

* Make sure it is well thought out and descriptive, we need detail!
* We want our users to be able to play the event with any client, so we cannot modify/add items.
* We can create and delete object to an extend, which is how skills like Woodcutting work.
* Include some kind of reward.
* Keep in mind we want something challenging while fun, not really simple and boring.
* It has to have something to do with Halloween!

Start posting your great ideas!
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

I K T P Q

Halloween 2008 Event:
This suggestion is based off pumpkins and NPC's. Basically, the more pumpkins the player has the better their prize will be.
Pumpkin Prizes
. Minimum - 150 pumpkins = Prizes like Party Hats
. Medium  - 500 pumpkins = Prizes like infinity.
. Maximum - 1500 pumpkins = Prizes such as h'ween masks and scythes.

Task
. Location: Draynor Manor  (Will try and find ::tele) You can use something like ::hallows.
. Now, depending on how many pumpkins the player submitted, the harder the monster is.
Monsters you can use, Witch ID 0176, Mummy ID 1958, ID 2036 Skeleton, ID 2058 Zombie, ID 2359 Elf warrior, ID 2455 Dagannoth,

ID = 2025 Ahrim the Blighted 
ID = 2026 Dharok the Wretched 
ID = 2027 Guthan the Infested 
ID = 2028 Karil the Tainted 
ID = 2029 Torag the Corrupted 
ID = 2030 Verac the Defiled
You could have those and the player teleported to them, then the prize at the end.

By Stander NPC's
. 0286 Professor Oddenstein
. 0287 Ernest
. 1991 Possessed Priest
. 2479 Evil Bob
. 2540 Dr Jekyll

Thanks, I K T P Q

Ryan7

Save the Staff

You have to save ry, jeremy, and dichach from an underground lair that the pumkin man has brought you to. :D

Players will have to get throught the lair, defeating ememys that will be defending the cage\cell that you are in.

Once you get to the final man, Death\a pumkin head man, you will have to defeat him to get the skeleton key to unlock the cell\cage.

I'm not sure about the reward though... =\ all I'v gotten so far.

THANKS.

FLAMER7.
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Jeremy

I like your idea I K T P Q! Flamer7, please be bit more detailed. Keep them coming guys! ;D
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

maddy

how bout you make...hotqueen11 be a evil witch and me the queen and the evil witch lockes me in my room room and you have to save me for......10 halloween masks and yester hats!!!...and then when you save me i can say oh thank thank kinda traveler or something like that lol....kool right :-P
lolz a little weird I know. :)

hotqueen11

I think when we enter through a portal we have to talk to a pumpkin king (man creature withe a pumpkin for a head). The pumpkin will need us to collect him candy that we will need to find through a scary maze.........that you have to defeat monsters to get candy  if you went the corect way through the maze you should have all the candy peices. At the end of the maze (wrong or right) the pumpkin king will show up and count your candy. If wrong you have a choice to give up and leave or start over. And if you win you should get.........a pumpking mask  ;) and h ween masks :] hope you like my idea please tell me if i need to add things and i will.
i fail......

bamdidyblam

I think you should make some sort of a haunted house, Draynor Manor would be a ideal location for that sort of thing, but of course theres such a huge variety of other places.

To start off, the players should search coffins for keys and only one can unlock the door to get into the haunted house. Once inside, they can have 2 doors to pick from, one that leads the right way and one that leads to just a little pit area ((but you can start over)). Then there should be a series of monsters in there that you don't necisarly have to kill, just make it past them.  After making it through that, maybe have another little section behind another door with traps that we have to manouver around, sort of like an obstical course or an agility course.  Then there should be one final room with many coffins or boxes and the player gets to pick only one or two of them, which holds the prize.  and if there is like, 20 boxes maybe have 2 rares in there and then other semi good items.

I do however think there should be one thing that everyone gets just for completing the minigame, which could be full skeleton ((liek the one you get in runescape from the halloween event a few years back)) or a jack-o-lantern mask.

I think that the haunted house would bring tons of fun and challenge players to get the prizes at the end.

-Bam
World Scape Classic member for about 2 years

Usefull links

SMF Forum Codes

Styles and Codes

Server coding help and more

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Jeremy

Quote from: bamdidyblam on October 06, 2008, 07:01:54 PM
I think you should make some sort of a haunted house, Draynor Manor would be a ideal location for that sort of thing, but of course theres such a huge variety of other places.

To start off, the players should search coffins for keys and only one can unlock the door to get into the haunted house. Once inside, they can have 2 doors to pick from, one that leads the right way and one that leads to just a little pit area ((but you can start over)). Then there should be a series of monsters in there that you don't necisarly have to kill, just make it past them.  After making it through that, maybe have another little section behind another door with traps that we have to manouver around, sort of like an obstical course or an agility course.  Then there should be one final room with many coffins or boxes and the player gets to pick only one or two of them, which holds the prize.  and if there is like, 20 boxes maybe have 2 rares in there and then other semi good items.

I do however think there should be one thing that everyone gets just for completing the minigame, which could be full skeleton ((liek the one you get in runescape from the halloween event a few years back)) or a jack-o-lantern mask.

I think that the haunted house would bring tons of fun and challenge players to get the prizes at the end.

-Bam

I like this idea, and it's something we could definately work with. As for Maddy, and Kenzie, I also like your ideas but maybe give us a few more details. Also, we cannot create items, so bare that in mind. :)
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

maddy

you like it you really really like (sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i knew i just knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!) (did you like the hottyqueeny part my treat)
lolz a little weird I know. :)

bamdidyblam

I think the haunted house would be pretty B.A
World Scape Classic member for about 2 years

Usefull links

SMF Forum Codes

Styles and Codes

Server coding help and more

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

destro155

we should have tele codes where we can battle the "undead" and we have to rescue a maddy like character and a kenzie like character who turns into a "monster" and i should be a random person in a cell next to maddy and there should be 2 chompy bird hats, 1 of each h mask, and i will hand out special items to beginners.

imagination at work,
destro155,
AKA desy,
8th grade president,
student council president,
and,
Party Hopper!  ;D
"rock the broken road" Quote From Erik Hafstad Of The Black Feathers and Turtle With Gunz.

Bill

Ryan needs to crack down on it  :o. He doesn't even have an idea for what he's going to do.  :P

My logo by the way.  ;)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Gunnerman149

Question. Is deciding for halloween over?
lololololol

Gunnerman149

Alright.......since nobody decided to reply to my last post, I'll just give you my idea..

Why don't we have a random that picks up about 6 players at a time and teleports them to an area where they have to rescue an npc, someone frightening that it makes no sense to rescue......like Death. Then, when they rescue the npc, they all get the goodies you're handing out for halloween. Like equal amounts per player.

Thanks,       Gunnerman149
lololololol

Chaoslancex

gunnerman that is  a neat idea. :D

keep up good work. ;)

Chaos.