News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The Jermeister (Retry...)

Started by I K T P Q, October 02, 2008, 11:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I K T P Q

Jeremy is a name that is normal... But that all changed when he indeed became.... "The Jermeister!"

He roams Lumbridge sipping what seems to be a never-ending cup of tea and reading what seems like a never-ending book, Stephen King, I suppose.
His Green Party Hat envies other players around him. But! They don't know that they can get the same Party Hat down in Wal-Mart 2 minutes from Lumbridge...

The Jermeister has tatty clothes that make him look like a tough cookie. When indeed he IS the brightest bulb in the tanning bed. On with the story...
The Jermeister goes by a lot of names such as

Woryrtle
Boneortle
Sulyrtle
Nitamon
Risirtle
Denertle
Fingeryrtle
Aleazard
Bumyzard
Alduchu
Dipertle
Engozard
Untartle
Clownirtle
Aughomon
Cheeseyrtle

The End

Much to come if you likey.

I pooN I

There actually is a 'stories' section in the forums. This would probably be more relevant there..  8)

Con1887

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

I K T P Q

On Friday nights he likes to have a good 'ol'  chat to Gee, whilst eating meat.
He has the protein of a lion, that's why he likes meat and eggs, I like eggs too.
A big group follows him admiring the fact that he has a GOLD CROWN next to his name! Eek!!! Anyhow, they think he is king....

I K T P Q

panderess

eeeer eden your stories are so lame! lol, although jeremy is leet! haha. keep up the rad story writing..... cya

Ry60003333

Yea, the stories are kind of funny! ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.