News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Will there be items that aren't in worldscape now?

Started by Con1887, May 03, 2008, 04:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con1887

Will there be any god swords, bandos, skillcapes, etec...........? I am just wondering about items that will be in the Worldscape Blitz game since there will be more people aloud to play at once will there alot more varies of items or will there be the same items in worldscape now or will there be more items added?

Ry60003333

Well right now there will be the same items. We may add more in the future, but were not planing on it.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

i already new that there might wont be the ''new items'' because those items were before and i am talking about 1 year ago there were skillcapes,but ry removed them because ''new items'' on old environment wasn't working or something like that :D but i still love the game and i will love it no matter what changes

-Cavallers

Jeremy

Lovely run-on sentence Cavallers! (Work on your grammar!  ;D) But thank you very much for that compliment, we appreciate it.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

pepper

Is there a way you can make like, other Whips or something for Worldscape Blitz, like modify a Whip's graphics and make it all silvery or something...:o.

scinith

that would be so cool if there were... like d bows and god swords and bandos... really awesome idea =)
The world can only spin until the last idea has been purchased...

Ry60003333

Quote from: scinith on May 26, 2008, 07:34:24 PM
that would be so cool if there were... like d bows and god swords and bandos... really awesome idea =)
Another tempting reason to try and make a server for the new engine clients. (With new EVERTHING!  :o)

Cavallers

well that's true but i have an idea just make custom weapons not that kind of you're adding specials then lets say magic long bow make it have a double hit special just get the dark bow and silab item specials and add them to different weapons that should work.

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on May 28, 2008, 12:40:16 AM
well that's true but i have an idea just make custom weapons not that kind of you're adding specials then lets say magic long bow make it have a double hit special just get the dark bow and silab item specials and add them to different weapons that should work.
Still stuff missing.  :-[

Cavallers

you mean the gfx's ( animations)? here is a list of animations

i attached it just download is a notepad file no worries there is no virus here is proof

[attachment deleted by admin]

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Gfx (Graphics) != Animations.  :P

Animations are movements, like when your player walks, or you hit the dance emote. Animations = Emotes.  ;)

Although the Gfx list you uploaded will help when I make range and mage on Blitz!  :D

Cavallers

-Cavallers