News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

On the Bus

Started by Nickâ„¢, June 03, 2010, 01:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickâ„¢

Today, we went to Chicago for a boat trip on Lake Michigan at Navy Pier for our 8th grade school field trip. The bus ride down was cool and I sat with my keeper. The boat trip was ok and I hung out with my friends. The bus ride back was what was fun....

I sat in the 13th seat of 24 so I was about half way back in the bus nowhere near the teachers and we were messing around with our yearbooks that we had just gotten. I take two hot girls' books and wrote in small print right along the inside spine of the book "Let's make a p*rno!". They both responded yes and I was pshyced! The only problem is they wanted me one at a time. One said that she could last much longer and frankly was hotter, but the other was also hot and I'd known her longer. Now to make the choice.... We agreed on making a 45 minute (minimum) three way p*rno. My other friend plans on directing it
and said that she might get in on it too. So it's a posibiltiy of a four way with three girls for me. I am already thinking of the commisions on this because all three are f*cking hot and legally I'm considered amazing. $15 hits my mind first and then I think about what the maximum some perv would pay for this (Mooshu for example) and I start thinking up to $50. I take it down to $35 so it could go to everyone and it's a reasonable price. Now a fourth girl tells me she'll join in too! I can no lifer calculate how much money I'd make off of this. Then a teacher comes back to make sure we're all behaving and starts screaming at me because I'm talking about f*cking girls and selling the tape! The bus came to a stop because we were at our school and tell her that she could get in the p*rno too and jolted off the bus.

(This is true but of course the part that I want to happen in the future won't happen.)

Drunk Mario

Haha..  :P "Good things happen to those who wait." expecially in this situation! Lucky little nick.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Nickâ„¢

I'm pretty sure I'm older than you are...

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Nickâ,,¢ on June 04, 2010, 02:12:57 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm older than you are...
So? it's an expression.. You say smart little guy! even if hes bigger/older than you are you dont say smart big guy!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

ilovemofawck

Little bitty 8th graders shouldn't be talking about that xD

Volcanic Me

Uhh... I'm just gonna go ahead and lock this for the obvious reasons...