News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

"RARE FLOWERS"

Started by Triniboy, September 30, 2008, 10:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

Hey everyone, im kinda new, i fond this time called "Rare flowers", they looks like flower made our of ice i would guess, idk...i was wonding how muuch they worrth to sell ? :)

Ry60003333

Quote from: Triniboy64 on September 30, 2008, 10:46:57 PM
Hey everyone, im kinda new, i fond this time called "Rare flowers", they looks like flower made our of ice i would guess, idk...i was wonding how muuch they worrth to sell ? :)
I'm guessing you mean "I found this item called". How exactly did you get this item? I've never heard anyone else saying they have it, so I'm guessing its either rare or really useless. :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

I pooN I

Do you mean the item "flowers"? Is it equippable? Where did you get it? If you answer these three questions, then you will know its the near worthless item "flowers".  8)

toenailclip3

well ive seen the flowers with a few friends by the area where godwars dongeon shud be u couldnt pick but it said "rare flowers" lol we tried to find some shears or sumin.

my main stats
now toenailclip3 stats on rs

if your smart you'll know this is my worldscape account stats

Voltimolt

Dear Fellows,

Some of you may not understand this post, and for that I will change it and make it more interesting. and understandable.

Hey everyone! I am kind of new in WorldScape and  I found this Item called "Rare flowers", they looks like flower made of ice, I would guess, I don't know, I was Wondering how much it was worth and who would buy it. So if you know and you want to buy it then post away!

Voltimolt.

I pooN I

I actually had no trouble reading his post, and neither did Ry, so I do not think we needed that, however, it is somewhat helpful so thank you.  8)