News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Awsome, well everthing is awsome that you created allgofree staff!

Started by Con1887, May 03, 2008, 04:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con1887

This is just the best I can even explain what I thank about this, it's so cool, I can't get enough of playing the game it's so awesome! Ry60003333 special thanks to you for doing a lot or all the coding and thanks Jeremy for managing the Mysql database.

Cavallers

yes its true is the best i was first a runescape addict now im worldscape addict i cant stop playing i play it every day about 6-7 hours per day :D im an addict need to go to the doctor hehe jke :D
best server eva!!!!!!!

-Cavallers

kaelan

Cavallers

even if it didnt i would still put my worldscape first :D I'm going marry worldscape for good!!! worldscape ftw!!!!

-Cavallers

pepper

Yeah, Everythings Awesome  :o.

I remember playing the old web-page based Allgofree MMORPG :) good times...good times...

Now theres so much more though, a Runescape Private Server, Forums, Max's Music Player thingy (which i use!).

It's glad to see it grow though ;).

Zeldagirl

Pepper, you seem like you like Worldscape a lot. If i were you, i would register to the forums. It only takes a few minutes and you have access to everything.

Thanks for complimenting,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Now I like WS... And WSB when it come's ::)

But I also like RS :-\ I don't see why everyone think's RS is sooooo bad.

I could do without the limit's... But other than that. I still like RS :D damn meany's! jAGeX is probly crying because your sooo MEAN!!!

~Chris

pwn uu

mumups

i agree best ever game ever created (well not that good i guess but good enougth!:D)
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

God Paul

lol that con is so funny... and i agree with yah bro.

darktaco.
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer