News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Awsome, well everthing is awsome that you created allgofree staff!

Started by Con1887, May 03, 2008, 04:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con1887

This is just the best I can even explain what I thank about this, it's so cool, I can't get enough of playing the game it's so awesome! Ry60003333 special thanks to you for doing a lot or all the coding and thanks Jeremy for managing the Mysql database.

Cavallers

yes its true is the best i was first a runescape addict now im worldscape addict i cant stop playing i play it every day about 6-7 hours per day :D im an addict need to go to the doctor hehe jke :D
best server eva!!!!!!!

-Cavallers

kaelan

Cavallers

even if it didnt i would still put my worldscape first :D I'm going marry worldscape for good!!! worldscape ftw!!!!

-Cavallers

pepper

Yeah, Everythings Awesome  :o.

I remember playing the old web-page based Allgofree MMORPG :) good times...good times...

Now theres so much more though, a Runescape Private Server, Forums, Max's Music Player thingy (which i use!).

It's glad to see it grow though ;).

Zeldagirl

Pepper, you seem like you like Worldscape a lot. If i were you, i would register to the forums. It only takes a few minutes and you have access to everything.

Thanks for complimenting,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Now I like WS... And WSB when it come's ::)

But I also like RS :-\ I don't see why everyone think's RS is sooooo bad.

I could do without the limit's... But other than that. I still like RS :D damn meany's! jAGeX is probly crying because your sooo MEAN!!!

~Chris

pwn uu

mumups

i agree best ever game ever created (well not that good i guess but good enougth!:D)
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

God Paul

lol that con is so funny... and i agree with yah bro.

darktaco.
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer