News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Scammer!

Started by nikeman, September 30, 2008, 04:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikeman

Hi I was trading a guy my obby shield for 200m and he scammed me... He did that thing where u get both items and other person gets noone. I knew he was gonna scam me so I got it on tape so you can see proof. Sadly, I did lose my obby shield... If there is any possible way i could get that back... I practically sacrified it to make worldscape a better place. If you cannot give back. I understand, because that would mean that you would have to give evry1 else who got there itms scammed back too. I attached a link to the video if you could check it out plz.Oh and it is in windows movie maker... Couldn't figure out how to put it on here with windows medie player because the file size was too large, and I couldn't edit it with windows media player. If you know how to put it on with windows media player without exceding the file size limit, please post. The guys name that is scamming is Hardcore4533

Click this link to see video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2lQWGGIkxk

~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

Bill

Good thing you got it on video. He might still be doing it if you didn't  ;)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

nikeman

Hmm link does not work... I will fix.
~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

Chaoslancex

ya i heard that he was scaming people so i expect someone to take matter in this situation. an do something to stop this things from happening well at least just punishing him. or something. :)

Bill

Nikeman told me they ended up banning the player.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

nikeman

I didnt mean it like that bill. I meant that I wanted him to be banned. Oops, misuse of language. BTW Link fixed

Ry60003333

Thanks for reporting this, getting rid of scammers always helps! :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

nikeman

np! You can lock nwo if you'd like...