News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

For an amazing friend,

Started by Rain, May 27, 2010, 10:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

I'm making this topic for Travis(Volcanic Me).

Well, Travis. We've been friends for quite a while now, and I thought I'd go ahead and make a topic for you.  8)

To start off, I'd like to say that I trust you entirely, you're a great friend, and I feel comfortable telling you anything. We've both been through some rough times, and I've always felt safe telling you about everything that's been going on, and you've always been there for me when I needed someone to talk to, so I've tried my best to help you out too. You know good friends are hard to find nowadays, regardless of if we only know each other over the internet, I look forward to meeting you in real life, and hanging out, it'll be awesome.

You're a really good guy, Travis, and if anyone else thinks otherwise; they definitely don't know you. Sure, we all have our episodes of anger, but that doesn't make anyone a bad person, if you're angry, it's for a reason, and I can relate to the feelings of anger, you know that. We've even had times where we weren't exactly cool, but we got past it. I have a great deal of respect for you, more than quite a lot of other people actually. I hardly have any real life friends that I feel comfortable talking to anymore, it's mostly my internet friends that I look to for guidance when I need it, and you're always one of the first people that I talk to.

Now I may not have said much, but I think I got my thoughts out there. I'll sum it all up. You're a respectable, trust-able, great guy, and an amazing friend to have.

Thank you for everything, Travis.

-Dillon :)

Nickâ„¢

+1 for every time I see this topic. I really liked this topic and agree whole heartedly. =)

Volcanic Me

Now I feel compelled to write one myself.