News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Congratulations Mooshu and Dillon!

Started by Tinyyoshi xX, May 26, 2010, 03:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinyyoshi xX

Congratulations Mooshu on being an admin and Dillon on being a mod! Good luck and keep up the good work!  :P

Volcanic Me

Coleshot1

Just because some people are a little slow or haven't been told, Mooshu got promoted because Ryan7 got IP-banned. =|
But congratz to you guys anyways, especially Mooshu since he hasn't been an admin before. =D
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Coleshot1 on May 26, 2010, 03:56:42 PM
Just because some people are a little slow or haven't been told, Mooshu got promoted because Ryan7 got IP-banned. =|

Or you could pee on his parade, that works too.

Daxking

Bright098765

GRATZ! Nice  hopefully you guys do a good job. Mooshu you can do good I'm sure.
Proud cousin of Bri. I'm the twin of Laman A.K.A Alexandria. Screw the 92% of the teenage population that have turned to **** music! If you listen to REAL music, put this **** in your signature!(Rock, metal, etc!)

Drunk Mario

Congratz guys! Hope those positions will go along ways!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Mute on May 26, 2010, 04:06:21 PM
Quote from: Volcanic Me on May 26, 2010, 03:52:23 PM
Ex-mods are making a comeback.
Quote from: Volcanic Me on May 26, 2010, 03:58:22 PM
Or you could pee on his parade, that works too.
Somebody seems to disapprove...

Nah, I approve immensely. Cole was just pointing out that Jose got promoted because an admin got banned, which seemed like he was peeing on his parade, hence my sarcasm. And I was pointing out that ex-mods are indeed making a comeback, I got forum mod, Jose got mod and then admin, and now Dillon got mod. Ex-mods are making a comeback.

Coleshot1

I'm not trying to take away his glory or anything. o_O Just letting people know that Ryan was banned...
I guess I didn't mean "because" ryan was banned, just that there was a spot because of it.

And I said gratz mostly to Mooshu because Dillon has been a mod and Mooshu has been a mod, but he hasn't been an Admin.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Agressional

"Ex-mods are making a comeback."

Hint hint, nudge nudge? :P

~Jack.
I'll think of something to put here....
*15 minutes later, still staring at the screen.*
Well, I think I'll leave it at this.

Rain

Thanks everyone,

I'm glad to be back.

P.S. I love you, Travis.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Dillon on May 26, 2010, 09:22:20 PM
Thanks everyone,

I'm glad to be back.

P.S. I love you, Travis.
No problem man! I hope you do a good job as always!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Dillon on May 26, 2010, 09:22:20 PM
Thanks everyone,

I'm glad to be back.

P.S. I love you, Travis.

Much love, much love. You won't let us down. :D

Chaoslancex

Gratz Jose, I love you :)
And Dillon good to see you back. i love you to.
;)

Rain

Quote from: chaoslancex on May 26, 2010, 09:32:11 PM
Gratz Jose, I love you :)
And Dillon good to see you back. i love you to.
;)

I missed you Lance!
And thanks. <3