News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

How to Regret a Virus ( Protection to your Account )

Started by Voltimolt, September 29, 2008, 11:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Dear Fellows of Worldscape,

You may know what a "Virus" is, of course! It a serious object in Computer History.. How do you know if it is a virus? you'll need a Anti-Virus, ( Anti-Virus Suggestions at the bottom of this post), before you run the program you have downloaded, Right Click the object and press Scan File If available. If not, then open up your anti-virus and Press Scan, then browse the location and press scan. If you Happen to see a Virus, Immediately Hold Shift in your keyboard and press delete ( highlight the object first). What does ( Shift + Del ) do? This method will automatically delete the object permanently, it was about to go in the recycle bin but it will POOF the object away from your hard drive.

Suggested Anti-Virus:

- Kaspersky Internet Security
- AVG Internet Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Nod32 Internet Security

Bad Anti-virus:

- Mcafee Internet Security = Why? Because my Family brought the full CD and what did they do? SENT US VIRUS! Unfortunalty I had to remove it, and install Kaspersky Internet Security, Which is the best, Ad-Free, Parental Control.

Voltimolt ( The Ultimate Genius, I Think? )

I pooN I

Nice idea, but what is with the subject? "How to Regret a Virus"?? I think it would make more sense if it were "How to 'Prevent' a Virus", or "How to 'Protect your computer from' a Virus". I hope this helped.. and...
Quote from: Voltimolt
Voltimolt ( The Ultimate Genius, I Think? )

I DISAGREE 8)

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Voltimolt

Its weird how MAC dont get viruses...
well.. damn you Microsoft. damn you linux. damn every company.. BESIDE apple... mmm i wish i ate themm
then i get computer experiences..lol

By the way, Ryan, Thanks for your help on my server, its up and running..
no! i wont tell u the IP cuz i dont want this server down.. :)