News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

How do I make in-game acounts?

Started by Ras, May 02, 2008, 11:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ras

Sorry just checking because I made a whole heap of really good names on the other Worldscape site, but now I can't log onto the forum with them, so I was worried that I have to make them all again...

Thanks in advance
~Ras

Ry60003333

Well, on Blitz the account are linked with your forum account.  ;D

So the one you are posting with right now would be the username (and password) you would use to login to the game.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

well if you want to make a forum account you have to register then activate your account whit the link they send to your email. but  in game just use moparscape client or world scape put this where it says server allgofree.redirectme.net client and type any user name and password and then log  in happy playing!!!
;D ;D ;D

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: dslayer on May 03, 2008, 01:00:48 PM
well if u want to make a forum account u have to register then activate ur account whit the link they send u to the email b ut  in game just use mopar or ws client and type any username and password and then log  in of coarse u have to put this where it says server allgofree.redirectme.net i hope this helps
Yep, but thats for classic.  :P

Blitz will use the forum accounts your using now.   :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

pepper

Yeah, on Worldscape Classic there used to be a Create an Account link on the Worldscape page on allgofree.redirectme.net or www.agfonline.net ;).