News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Cannot log in

Started by supa, May 16, 2010, 05:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supa

When I try to use the same password i use to login here on the forums, it doesn't work. I tried changing my password to see if that also changes my password inside of the game, and it still doesn't work. My username is the same it is as it was in game. It's some kind of technical error. Last time I played was a year or two ago... I don't even remember anymore.
I have lost my password on worldscape for my account, supa. If you could [Ry60003333/Jeremy], can you message me about it? I have proof the account belongs to me.
Screw the 92% of the teenage population that have turned to **** music! If you listen to REAL music, put this **** in your signature!(Rock, metal, etc!)

Bri

I remember you! Hey, welcome back. Forum accounts arn't connected to in-game accounts, by the way.

supa

well regardless of that, I have apparently forgotten my password or my account has been hacked. I thought they were connected though, cause when it says to create a new account it asks you to sign up on this website.
I have lost my password on worldscape for my account, supa. If you could [Ry60003333/Jeremy], can you message me about it? I have proof the account belongs to me.
Screw the 92% of the teenage population that have turned to **** music! If you listen to REAL music, put this **** in your signature!(Rock, metal, etc!)

Coleshot1

To make a new account you just log in with an unused name and any password. You don't need to "Create an account".
But yeah forums accounts aren't connected to in-game accounts. ATM for beta testers, their forums account is their in-game account, but I think Ry will change that so...
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

supa

I've been waiting weeks, this is so frustrating!  :'(
[bump]

supa

I have tried to recover my account in the past before (and failed). It has been weeks since my last recovery attempt.
I have read the posts prior to this one, and nothing's helping so far. I've still forgotten my password, and I haven't found the password to my in-game account, so there's still a problem.

Bri

Apparently, you ARE NOT reading the posts prior to mine, nor Mute's. JUST MAKE A NEW ACCOUTN UNTIL THAT ONE IS RECOVERED.

Volcanic Me

They said it all.

Locked.