News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Newest Pixels..

Started by Bri, May 16, 2010, 02:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bri

Well, I haven't made any new ones in a while, but here they are!

© Copyrighted by Brianna, 2010

Nick©

Lol, I like the first one. Mind if I use it as my icon??
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Bri

Yes, I would mind. Everything of mine is copyrighted.

EDIT: I re-did the colors, and here it is.

Nick©

Ok, that's why I asked becase you're obsessed with the copyrights. May I use the blue one then...? By the way there are no copyrights on any of those pictures which meas I don't need to ask. Brianna, Inc. is not a real industry. It is neither publically owned nor privately. An incorperation mist have a steady income. Until I see a Certificate of Incorperation I am using it whether you want me to or not. Putting that symbol on a post doesn't mean it's copyrighted. If you had simply said "no, sorry." then I would have said ok and moved on. Post a picture of the entire document, close view of the name, close view of the signing by the state of Michigan representive and I will take it off and put my black and gold eagle back up.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Bri

Lol, Nick, the "Inc." part is a joke, and I don't even live in Michigan? All my worked IS copyrighted, and that's that. "No, sorry you can't use ANY."

'

Nick©

Ok, the copyright rules says that anything that is copyrighted is not allowed to be reused without permission. You said Nick in your above post. Nice try, little girl. Wisconsin is close enough to Michigan. They have something in common too, they both suck at everything. Especially Green Bay.
--Brenden Hills

Bri

Lmfao, I can't even say anything after that word of the stupid.

Nick©

Lol, ok Brianna. I like how you're one of the stupidest people I've seen on this game, next to Zeldagirl and Caponer, and you're saying that I'm the stupid one.
--Brenden Hills

Volcanic Me

Locked due to constant flaming.