News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

A small change.

Started by Mute, May 13, 2010, 03:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

Recent events in my life have been... Distressing....

I shall continue to moderate these boards, and you will still find me posting the odd thing here and there.
Though, if you see a topic that has been locked for no apparent reason, that would most likely have been me. (If you wish to find out, read the topic from a mod's point of view).

The reason behind this is that, because I am slightly different to you lot (As in I have Dyslexia), big changes to my life have a big impact on me and my mind.

Also, I highly doubt that I'm gonna be in-game at all, so don't get your hopes up for that either.

-End of Transmission-

Note: If any of you decide to insult me in the future with the fact that you now know that I'm Dyslexic, will give you a rather satisfying 24-Hr mute.

Drunk Mario

That's very nice of you to share that. It's very personal. Good luck with everything and i Hope your troubles will soon be overcome. :-\

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

lollol

aw man,hope u get better soon.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX

That sucks man.Hope you get better.Your a great forums mod and keep up the good work.  ;D

~Iruleatlife
P.S.-Your words you write are sick!
(__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,……………………....…….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : : ) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX on May 14, 2010, 10:25:57 PM
That sucks man
P.S.-Your words you write are sick!
not nice.. Don't say that sucks to him.. it may but thats just rude. This is NO thing to mock. Also sucking up much? " the words you write are sick!".. Not really appropriate.

Mute,

I can't wait till you can be active again and feel better. ;)

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Nick©

Y'all need to learn a thing or two... First of all you can't "get better" from Dyslexia. Secondly, you shouldn't be more nice to him just because he has a disability- you should treat him with as much respect as any other player. Sympathy is good. Sucking up is not. If someone has a disability you don't treat them like they're babies or they're mentally challenged, you give them understanding and kindess.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Nick© on May 15, 2010, 08:34:07 PM
Y'all need to learn a thing or two... First of all you can't "get better" from Dyslexia. Secondly, you shouldn't be more nice to him just because he has a disability- you should treat him with as much respect as any other player. Sympathy is good. Sucking up is not. If someone has a disability you don't treat them like they're babies or they're mentally challenged, you give them understanding and kindess.
exactly! mute is still the good forum mod he always has been, you guys can't treat him different just because you know he has a disability.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Coleshot1

"It is estimated that dyslexia affects between 5% and 17% of the population."(of the US?) o_O What also sucks, is that English is considered a hard language to learn. Japanese/Chinese with their symbols are actually easier....
But yeah guys. This doesn't mean he's like handicapped and doesn't understand anything. It means it's harder for him to read\say things (to put it simply). Wiki also says people with this can still have IQ's well above average.
The fact you're a forum mod and dealing with this is just awesome, Mute. (Not sucking up lol, seriously.) That means he's (probably) smarter than you guys rofl. But not me, I'm a genius. >_>
I've pretty much always respected everything you've done (mostly topic-locking-wise), so you're fine.  ;D

- Cole
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Nick©

Drunk Mario, you were doing it too so don't jump on my bandwagon.... I'll let Cole jump on just cause I love him with a fiery passion. Mute is probably one of the top 5 smartest people to play on here so if anyone makes fun of him for Dyslexia then they're totally retarted...
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!