News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

I've got two suggestions for your Forums, Staff.

Started by Agressional, May 05, 2010, 07:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I don't have a god damn question, idiotic system.

I hate this ability.
0 (0%)
It should be removed.
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Agressional

My first suggestion is pretty simple. Before anyone that registers, they must read a few selected posts chosen by the staff to cut off all the nonsense and idiotic spam I've sadly had to lay my eyes on. If the players won't willingly read it, force them to.

My second suggestion came to me while playing runescape. I was look at my experience bar, and I noticed that be great for like measuring how many posts a certain person has. Sort of like the percentage bar thing they have on SMF.com for posting. I even took alittle time and made an example.

Tell me what you think if you care enough to.

~Jack.
I'll think of something to put here....
*15 minutes later, still staring at the screen.*
Well, I think I'll leave it at this.

Nick©

The first suggestion is easily avoidable when signing up(as is the terms of service agreement). The second one is generally what we already have.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Agressional on May 05, 2010, 07:12:57 PM
My first suggestion is pretty simple. Before anyone that registers, they must read a few selected posts chosen by the staff to cut off all the nonsense and idiotic spam I've sadly had to lay my eyes on. If the players won't willingly read it, force them to.

My second suggestion came to me while playing runescape. I was look at my experience bar, and I noticed that be great for like measuring how many posts a certain person has. Sort of like the percentage bar thing they have on SMF.com for posting. I even took alittle time and made an example.

~Jack.
what's the use of the second one?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 05, 2010, 08:16:03 PM
Quote from: Agressional on May 05, 2010, 07:12:57 PM

~Jack.
what's the use of the second one?

EDIT: It's purely cosmetic, but I think it'd give the forums a bit more eye appeal, personally. (Put that in the quote on accident; fail on my part. X_X)

Agressional

The forums haven't really been changed much since I came. All the changes are with the template, and it's not really much in my opinion. It's all blue and white. Why not give it some color?

~Jack.
I'll think of something to put here....
*15 minutes later, still staring at the screen.*
Well, I think I'll leave it at this.

Nick©

Volcanic said it was for cosmetic, didnt you read that?
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

darkchamp101

Complete idiocy.