News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

working brrows mini

Started by hozzy, May 02, 2008, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hozzy

please add the brrows mini in but maybe have a different reward like...
trimed stuff or  cool wepens for looks xp just a sejestion

Cavallers

well the barrows minigame is a great idea but not giving trimed stuff i would prefire that it gives barrows because barrows are great they have the best bonuses of all armours and because they are the best pking armours of all so yes barrows minigames but whit barrows as a reward because if not it wouldnt be called barrows minigame :D

-Cavallers

Jeremy

This idea is a good one, however, these types of updates will be arranged after we launch Blitz.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Cavallers

yes u already explained u will make blitz and run it everyday then on spring break ur gonna add as much updates as u can :D

-Cavallers

pepper

Yeah, Barrows would be a lot of fun :D.

Though, Ry has already mentioned that he will only put in Necessitys in Blitz, and During Summer Break work on New Mini-games and other Fun Stuff :D!

Cavallers

yes thats what i just said

-Cavallers

Zeldagirl

Yeah, i think this would be a greay update.

However, if barrows gave trimmed armour, the economy would be a lot more wacked up, i like a good economy.

For trimmed armour and different weapons i would more like Clue scrolls if ry get's around to coding them so that the economy can stay good and sharp. :D

OKAY GREAT IDEA THOUGH
- Banned -

Cavallers

yeah what Zelda girl pointed out is true

and also most of the people would like the barrows mini game dropping barrows as i said before it wouldn't be "barrows" mini game it would be "trimmed" mini game

-Cavallers