News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

-False info-

Started by Drunk Mario, May 02, 2010, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

Hello worldscapers! i was just looking around on the forums the other day and saw people have a lot of false information. I think there should be a board or some kind of way to deal with the sort of problem.. I want to know REAL information, not FALSE information. There are things such as Runescape names,skills..etc. Also there is other claims like ____ is going to be a mod or ______ is an undercover mod.. people say things like that yet have NO prove of it. There are a lot more examples if you just look around the forums and look at posts and people's signatures. I would like your guys' imput on this first before i bring it to the admins/owners. Everyone's opinion matters!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Nick©

Well you chose what you believe, not them. It'd be a pointless board so it will not be added.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Nick© on May 02, 2010, 04:02:02 PM
Well you chose what you believe, not them. It'd be a pointless board so it will not be added.
umm.. excuse me? i just explained what the use of it would be.. Also i said a board or something.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Nick©

All your examples are bad ones. Just because someone posts something doesn't make it the law, unless it's Jeremy, it's just a post. The closest thing you'll get to anything useful would be a single topi that is updated by Jeremy to tell everyone about what's happening.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Nick© on May 02, 2010, 04:32:25 PM
All your examples are bad ones. Just because someone posts something doesn't make it the law, unless it's Jeremy, it's just a post. The closest thing you'll get to anything useful would be a single topi that is updated by Jeremy to tell everyone about what's happening.
The examples are bad because i didn't want to use real ones and make people feel guilty or anything. Also i want to know what other people think.. It's not just what you say goes.. What if Jeremy likes the idea? Or Ryan? Then what? Whatever.. i got your opinion so..

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Well i think those false info shall be edit by any staff members,only false one. :o